ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > General Chat

Notices

Old 08-26-2018, 12:23 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

I still haven't gone out to buy shoes!

Luke's rooster drowned last night and he's pretty bummed. It's weird because the rooster could swim. They buried him this morning.

My own neighbor on the right thinks the neighbor on the left shot him, and the fact that I don't completely dismiss that as crazy is pretty sad, but I don't actually think he did shoot this rooster (he did shoot the last rooster) and that the drowning was an accident.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:40 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Silly shoes. I got the middle one new ones and then the other day the oldest says he needed them. I really think his is a case of seeing everyone with new shoes and feeling on the outskirts.

That is sad about the rooster. I'm sorry
Old 08-26-2018, 07:07 PM
CoOp Hostess

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, he's still bummed.

So good news is that my best friend is not going to be living with us next year! Her husband actually found an apartment, so she's going to be moving out in the first week of Sept
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Old 08-27-2018, 01:02 AM

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
~~~~~~~
Man I was waiting to post and celebrate but then I got busy with school.

Happy Birthday to this thread.

Last edited by thewayhome; 08-27-2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-28-2018, 01:12 PM
CoOp Hostess

My latest novel is almost done and I'm driving myself crazy trying to finish it...

I don't know why I want to finish it. If anyone reads it, I'm going to be crucified
Baby (5-1-18)

Old 09-01-2018, 01:45 AM
I want my cooter bedazzled.
AKA: ClothDiaperMePlease

My Mood: Breezy
Elle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond repute

I’ll read it!
Old 09-01-2018, 07:57 AM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to read it!
Old 09-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
My latest novel is almost done and I'm driving myself crazy trying to finish it...

I don't know why I want to finish it. If anyone reads it, I'm going to be crucified
No way! I love your books!!!
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 09-04-2018, 10:11 PM
a little too excited

My Mood: Dreaming
Mymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna read it! Sorry about Luca’s rooster... poor little guy. Yay about the apt!! I’m sure that is a big relief!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:18 PM
CoOp Hostess

I finished the book yesterday... oh my gosh. It's... something. It's just... I can't even. Anyone who needs a safe space can't read it because they'll be all over me ready to murder me.

Also my best friend and her daughter moved out!! That's good for them and for us.

ALSO I'm done on the baby thing. Like, I'm not ready for the big V yet, but it's been 3 years and two miscarriages and I'm just going to get rid of all the stuff. It's my first step towards having my husband get snipped.
Baby (5-1-18)

Old 09-13-2018, 04:16 AM

Yay, on finishing the book.
I am glad she was able to move out. That had to be stressful

And hugs.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:23 PM
CoOp Hostess

I cleaned out all the stuff yesterday. It was devastating, but that might be because I have a really good idea of what actual devastation is so perspective but it sucks
Baby (5-1-18)

Old 09-17-2018, 04:13 AM
a little too excited

My Mood: Dreaming
Mymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Aw.. Sarah. That had to be hard. So many hugs. Cannot wait to read your book. I just read some of your older fan fiction. You had tears running down my face at some points. Hope you are healing my friend.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:43 PM
I always try just the tip
but I end up going all the way every time.

My Mood: Busy
Longfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond repute

We made it 1.5 weeks into the school year and all 3 of mine are now sick. New record!
Old 09-17-2018, 04:40 PM
CoOp Hostess

Oh wow, that sucks! Yay illnesses... *thud*

I meant to say it wasn't devastating cleaning the clothes out, but it did suck. I've been processing and I really wanted to get rid of them asap, but I am leaving them sitting there, making me uncomfortable and unhappy until those feelings go away because I'm just that perverse. Also it works. If you sit in the thing that makes you unhappy and you really stew over it, eventually (for me) it goes away.

That's a lot of what my books are- stewing in the unhappy things. 2 days until the next book is released!
Baby (5-1-18)