ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Regionally Speaking > USA > South East

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 08:49 PM
had a "butt room" in their basement

My Mood: Woot
justbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond reputejustbishop has a reputation beyond repute
Default COLUMBIA SC AREA PEEPS!

Another upstate SC area person with two concert tickets and no one to go with! The plan was to make DH go with me, but the ILs are taking a last minute trip to the beach leaving no one to take our DD for a sleepover, so he needs to stay home (he wasn't that jazzed about it, anyway).

I'm going to see the Anberlin acoustic tour at Jillian's in Columbia SC on Friday June 29. It'd be nice to get the $13 I paid for the extra ticket, but if you really really want to go but can't swing the cash, it's not that big a deal. If you're in the Greenville area (or anywhere on the way from there to Columbia), I'll happily pick you up, or we can meet at the venue.

Anberlin is an AWESOME band, so even if you've never heard of them, it'll be worth the trip! Plus, I'm kinda fun, too

I had a dream I was Jenelle's hero

X/O