ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 02-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Inspired
woodrowsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

What does your screen name mean?
Well, Pretty simple. My sons name is Woodrow and I'm his mom

What brought you to CDN?
I visit DS and wanted a different cloth diaper site

How many children do you have?
Just one for now.

How long have you been using cloth?
Since woodrow was born so 8 1/2 months.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers?
I love it all!

Anything interesting you want to share?
I'm a teen mom.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:01 PM
can't compete with Candy Cooters or Clown Dildos

My Mood: Dead
aileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond repute

Screen name: mix of my middle name, and my old business name.

What brought me here: Being newly pregnant, looking for a good forum to talk babies

How many kids;
1 and one baking

How long have you used cloth: not since my DS, who was !00% CD'd after a few days old

What is your favorite CD: depends on the age, started with prefolds, moved into liking Flips and wish I found Ragababe all in twos sooner.

Anything interesting to share; I am a US mum living in the UK and not military.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:32 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Dreaming
MizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond reputeMizzB has a reputation beyond repute

It's my name!

What brought you to CDN?
I looked at DS for a hot second, but I'm not one for drama. Looking for a safe place to ooh and aah over fluffy baby bums.

Still TTC

For myself? A few months.

I like the idea of stretchy hemp jersey flats!

I'm an aspiring crafter.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:42 PM
I was not a behaved young adult.

My Mood: Happy
TheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond reputeTheCoach'sWife has a reputation beyond repute

That I get to eat all the nacho cheese if I want.

What brought you to CDN?
DS Implosion #23423 apparently

3 and a man shaped toddler

6 years

It changes on a daily basis. I'm currently loving flats and flips, but ask me next week and it will be fitteds and wool.

I can blow a bubble in another bubble in another bubble. I like to call it Bubble inception.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:12 AM
now I want to weigh my boobs.

BootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond reputeBootsNBuckles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranbutterfly View Post
I hope I did it right this time!

We wear a lot of boots and buckles. I come from a small country town, where agriculture and farming is prevalent.

What brought you to CDN?
I was on DS for awhile when my youngest daughter was in dipes and forgot all my login info. I re-joined for all the other sub forums a good bit later, and alas...the crap hit the fan. I googled CD Forums and found y'all. I never knew another site like this existed.

I have 3 girls, M (9), J (7), and E (5). However you can find me with any number of kids depending on the day. I was sort of involuntarily named neighborhood mom.

I started with my youngest due to severe allergies at about 5.5-6 months, so about 2.5 years until she PL.

Depends on the day and situation. For daycare we used pre-stuffed pockets, at home I finally got the fitted and PF love. Depending on when our next newb makes his or her debut (not PG atm), I would like to do AI2s for childcare and hopefully start dabbling in wool at home.

Hmm...I'm complex. I was going into law enforcement when I injured myself and was deemed a liability, so I switched to law. I'm not so sure that's a good fit, though. I'm not at all into criminal defense, business, real estate, ect...and prosecutors in these parts make heinously little money for the amount of student debt I would have.

Feel free to add your own questions for everyone else to answer
I'm very amused by all these CDN marriages and quirky little sayings
Old 04-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Bashful
Russolovin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About russolovin

Location- Charleston, SC
Children- 3...23m, 16m, 13f
Invited by my cousin- myluvtat2
Love going to the beaches and out on the boat..fishing and photography.
~~~~~~~
Ok
~~~~~~~
How do I change the crawling baby thingy?

Last edited by Russolovin; 04-18-2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 04-20-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm sort of a noob.

My Mood: Dreaming
bethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond reputebethannp has a reputation beyond repute

I may have done this before, but I think it's been two years since I was here last

It's my name, I'm boring

What brought you to CDN?
Cautioisly expecting baby #3

2 boys

Since 2008

Prefolds and flats, either pinned with wool or dapi pants or tri folded with Thirsties

I haven't had my coffee yet today, I'm not interesting yet.

Knitter,hooker,dyer, spinner, weaver - all around fiber junkie

Old 04-30-2014, 08:40 AM
Inactive Member

Momofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to behold

What does your screen name mean? I am mom to a bunch of airforce brats. Hubby spend 8 years in and even though he's out now our house is 1 block outside the gate.

What brought you to CDN? Google originally a while back but I had morning sickness and baby then morning sickness again so been busy.

How many children do you have? 5 with #6 due in sept

How long have you been using cloth? 4 years

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Snapless bamboo fitted and bamboo flats

Anything interesting you want to share? Ummm I'm a photographer who works from home and homeschools all my brats
Old 05-11-2014, 06:46 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Bashful
amanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda26 has a reputation beyond repute

My name is my frist name and age..
I found the website by Google i was looking for cheap used cloth diapers and free samples
I have six kids..i have four alive and two in heaven..my youngest son is almost eight months.
I have been cloth diaper for bout two weeks my youngest son is allergic to normal diapers and i am on a fixed income so i am using prefolds diapers and rubber pants rite now..
I really don't have a fav..i have not got to try any of the dipars iahh
~~~~~~~
Sorry my phone is crazy..wat i was saying is i have not tried any but the prefolds. Bt i have been looking in to pocket dipars they seem to be cheaper..
Wat kind of dipar should i get for my son to sleep in

Last edited by amanda26; 05-11-2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 05-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Mellow
Lola Granola has a spectacular aura aboutLola Granola has a spectacular aura about

What does your screen name mean? I'm the crunchiest tree hugger many of my friends know so they call me Lola Granola.

What brought you to CDN? The search for Wool covers via B/S/T thanks to good ole' Google!

How many children do you have? Two: Scout just turned 8 and Little B is 3 months today

How long have you been using cloth? Well, 8 years ago for 2 years and now I have started fresh with this squish!

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Flats for the win!

Anything interesting you want to share? I'm afraid of baby corn!!!
Old 05-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Inactive Member

flyingflinns will become famous soon enough

My mom's family is Finnish, and we call her the "flying Finn" because she is always on the go. I mixed that with part of my last name and voila, flyingflinns!

What brought you to CDN?

Very, very cautiously expecting #3 so I wanted to get up to date on what is new in the CD'ing world and found the old board I used to frequent is pretty slow.

Two boys, 8 & 6 and very newly PG with #3.

I started when my 8-year-old was 15 months, but we've been out of cloth since my 6-year-old PL'd at 2.5.

AIOs and AI2's
Old 05-17-2014, 01:50 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Torn
urbanhomesteader is on a distinguished road

Well that got my attention.

It's kind of a relic from a few years ago when DH and I converted our big city front yard to veggie growing. Then we had DS and didn't have time to plant it anymore LOL.

What brought you to CDN?
The drama of DS!

2 and we're done.

Since DS was born 2 years ago.

Fuzzibunz by day, fitted with a wicking liner and wool cover by night.

Now that's a question that makes my mind go blank! Um, I love riding a bike and I bought a bakfiets, or box bike, that has a bench seat with seat belts so I can bike both of the kids around town with me.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:57 AM
Inactive Member

jugrox91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Screen name: High school mascot, year I graduated.

What brought me here: went to ds for the first time in months, couldn't believe how slow it was, found part of the drama wanted the rest.

Cloth history, uhhhh my youngest is 9 and the shop is closed. Just really liked some of the fellowship (well and drama) at ds so stayed around well past toilet training.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:04 AM
Inactive Member

ml7ds is an unknown quantity at this point

User name: my husband and my initials, 7 ds all seven kids names start with D
Found this site looking for used diapers
Have 7kids
Cloth diapering for 3 years
Favorite diapers are fitteds and wool
Old 05-28-2014, 11:31 PM
Inactive Member

rohirette is an unknown quantity at this point

I might have done this before. I'm only newb due to low post count not time.

User name: Feminized version of something from a fantasy novel.
I found this site when it was discussed on DS when that place was ridic, but not nauseating.
I have 2 kids and am gestating a third.
I have been CDing 4 years.
I like newfangled synthetic diapers!