ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 03-22-2010, 12:30 AM
I'll be the first to admit it. I suck on nuts

My Mood: Breezy
libranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey Unregistered, want to answer some questions about yourself?

I hope I did it right this time!

What does your screen name mean?

What brought you to CDN?

How many children do you have?

How long have you been using cloth?

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers?

Anything interesting you want to share?

Feel free to add your own questions for everyone else to answer
Old 03-22-2010, 12:37 AM
CoOp Hostess
I love a good spanking every now and then.

sciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? Um...nothing? I guess its cause I am a science nerd. But really my DH had this UN before I met him. I think he had it because he is a science experiment though.

What brought you to CDN? I heard about it several times from people on DS.

How many children do you have? 2

How long have you been using cloth? Since December 2007 (When DD was born)

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Pocket diapers. Though I prefer prefolds on my infant. But pocket diapers are so fast.

Anything interesting you want to share? I met my husband in a chat room. And his screen name was sciencefair. I think that means the name is good luck.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:45 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Relaxed
bushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond reputebushbabies has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? my last name is bush and my hubby always said one day we will have a bunch of bushbabies.... like the animal bushbaby lol

What brought you to CDN? 9 wks preg with #1 after 8yrs of ttc and def going to cloth diaper so i figure where better to get info than other mommas

How many children do you have? one on the way due dec 2010

How long have you been using cloth? not yet

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? dont have one yet

Anything interesting you want to share? hubby and i met online (he's an aussie) been married for 8 1/2 years been ttc for 8 of those and are finally preg yahoo! i know pretty boring lol but i'm excited about it
Old 12-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Bored
ZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond reputeZadaLove has a reputation beyond repute

Wowzers!! I'm just seeing this now! LOL

Okay here goes!

What does your screen name mean? ZADA is after my kids Zack, A.J., Dean, Alexa and Love is because I love them!

What brought you to CDN? Mrs.Nicolian and I just started cloth diapering and had no one else to talk to about it.

How many children do you have? 4 kiddos, 3 boys and a girl!

How long have you been using cloth? I received my diapers the day before Turkey day. I was only going to start part time just to see how I liked it. But I loved it so much that I have refused to buy another disposable since that day (and ironically I ran out of disposables that day too)

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Well, I got gDiapers, with prefolds, and honestly I love them. They are very easy to clean, and use. But I've also purchased a HH with a pocket and I love that too, it's soo soft and it's my daughters favorite. I just don't like that I only get 1 use out of it before having to wash it.

Anything interesting you want to share? Interesting. Hmmmm....hmmmmmm. Nope nothing of interest at the moment. Except this one time when I was at band camp.............

SAHM to 4 gorgeous kiddos. Zack (9), A.J. (6), Dean (3) and my Princess Alexa (1)

I have 3 fur babies Hannah (Dog), Duke (Dog) & Willow (Cat)

I'm also a Hazelaid affiliate: go to Hazelaid.com and enter code 10kqqlss at checkout to get 10% off your order!

IT WORKS INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR!
Old 03-22-2010, 12:41 AM
has some unnatural draw

My Mood: Fine
eljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond reputeeljube112 has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? my SN is the first two letters of my three names. I've been using it for about 10 years probably.

What brought you to CDN? I read about it on the DODS blog.

How many children do you have? 2 so far, but hoping for more.

How long have you been using cloth? since ds was born, about 2.5 years.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? I'm not very experimental. I love my bg's and will love them even more when I get them converted to snaps!

~mommy to~
E J A G P

#5 is here! Pierce, 10lb 3oz of perfection, born at home 7/18

Old 03-22-2010, 12:44 AM
she's a lizardperson

My Mood: Bookworm
Gigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, forum code tricks are fun

What does your screen name mean? it's my nickname

What brought you to CDN? i was on DS a lot and kept hearing about a blog that can't be mentioned. Found it. Laughed my butt off. Joined CDN

How many children do you have? 1 biological and 2 step

How long have you been using cloth? on and off since my son was born. I bought next to nothing for newborns since I had GD and was told he'd be big and outgrow it fast anyway. Well, he was preemie and most of what I had started at 12-15lbs. So I spent a ton on a NB stash and hated most of it. Been using gDiapers for a bit now even though he's not 8lbs and they still work great. Hoping to use the rest of the stash soon!

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? In my limited experience, hybrids (which I've used and like) and Elbees (have not used my Smalls yet, but the trimness alone gives them a A+ from me, not to mention the colors!)

Anything interesting you want to share? I'm ISO some BG Bamboo fitteds to try, I heard they're pretty trim

Forever grateful to CDN for all the times you all let me cry on your virtual shoulders
Old 07-15-2011, 04:04 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Happy
MomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond reputeMomaJess has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? It is pretty unoriginal I am a moma and jess is my name

What brought you to CDN? most likely googling like mad to find out more about cloth diapers

How many children do you have? 1 and 1 on the way

How long have you been using cloth? for 2 years now we are on break since dd is in undies full time - wahoo!!!. November we will start again.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? AIO's for convenience but fond of fitteds and prefolds. Pockets too. Well I guess I love it all.

Christ Loving - Cloth Diapering - Breastfeeding - Babywearing

Check out My Blog
Old 03-22-2010, 12:45 AM
I'll be the first to admit it. I suck on nuts

My Mood: Breezy
libranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond reputelibranbutterfly has a reputation beyond repute

I am a libra, and I like butterflies (No one really knew this until I had my girls though)

What brought you to CDN?
I was referred here by people on another board I frequent.

I currently have 2 children, and will be trying for another this summer.

I started using cloth (Prefolds and pins) on my baby think in over doll in high school. I actually had it in the "baby book" that I had to make that I was using cloth to cut down on the environmental impact of sposies. I guess I forgot all about that because I didn't even give cloth a thought when I had my oldest DD in 2005. It wasn't until I was PG with my second child that I discovered modern cloth diapers, and decided I wanted to try them. I had been unable to buy enough to go to full time cloth before she was born, so I discovered that she broke out with a horrible rash when se used sposies! :LOL: so I quickly bought enough dipes to use cloth full time. Also, my mom used cloth on me

I prefer pocket and AIO diapers, but I will use fitteds and prefolds sometimes because I love wool.

Um....I am a pretty boring person, but, I have a unique name When my mom was PG with me, she worked at Showbiz Pizza. A little girl came in for her birthday party whose name was Jennika. My mom fell in love with how it sounded, but changed the spelling a bit. so, I am Jeneca. Strangely enough, I met the original Jennika who had her b-day party at showbiz when I was in high school marching band.
~~~~~~~
ETA Wow I am slow. That is what I get for being so long winded I guess.

Last edited by libranbutterfly; 03-22-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 03-22-2010, 12:49 AM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? Rannen is my DD

What brought you to CDN? I originally found the link from the dramablog forever ago but didn't become active until recently

How many children do you have? One currently, but SO and I are thinking of TTC this summer

How long have you been using cloth? I used clot for a little over a year ( I was late coming into the game and DD PL'd pretty early)

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? It depended on the situation. If/when we have another child I think simplicity will be key

Anything interesting you want to share? My toes are claustrophobic-I can't wear pointy shoes and I buy my tennis shoes a half size larger so they don't panic

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 03-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Peeping, not posting.
AKA: Formerly: CDingmomof2

My Mood: Amused
Melissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? Just my name, I'm boring!

What brought you to CDN? An IRL friend told me about it, thought I would check it out and loved it!

How many children do you have? 2 girls

How long have you been using cloth? We are actually a diaper free household now, but i use mama cloth.... does that count?! I stay here cause i love the people!

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? I loved BG AIO, and Goodmama's. I haven't used cloth in probably a year though, so I am out of the loop of what is good!

Anything interesting you want to share? In 2 weeks I am finally done nursing school! I started in sept of 2004 before I had kids, and was married! It's been a LONG road, and I can't believe I'm finally done!

Wife to Shawn

L&D RN and mom to 3 amazing littles. B(8), K(6) and R(3)
Old 03-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Creative
jflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? It is my first inital and last name

What brought you to CDN? I was on Ravlery and kept hearing about people selling their cloth diapers. So I decided to check it out and feel in love!

How many children do you have? 1 but want another so bad! I'm currently trying to convence DH.

How long have you been using cloth? I started cloth on DD when she was about 6 months. She is currently PLing though and I miss her cute fluffy bottom......sometimes.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Fitteds because you get to use pretty woolies!

Anything interesting you want to share? I love to knit and crochet! I am always doing it and always have a bag of yarn or project with me. My family used to call me an old lady until they started finding stuff for me to make them.

Stitched by Jessica
Old 03-22-2010, 01:08 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Angelic
ForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond reputeForCryingOutLoud has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

It is my hyena store name. I came up with the name from my DS. Nothing funnier than a toddler saying "for crying out loud!!!" lol

What brought you to CDN?
Maggie from burgh baby gear, she told me all about it.

I have 2, Cars who is 5 and Boo who is 2.

5 years, but recently Boo pl'ed so we are all done.

Trustly prefolds and I do like sbish

Umm, I like to knit, I like wool and like dying yarn..just started doing that.
I've been married for almost 5 years (in May). I like chatting about cloth, babywearing, nursing and all things crunchy lol
Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 AM
I burped out my butt

My Mood: Asleep
MommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond reputeMommyLovesStarWars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranbutterfly View Post

What brought you to CDN?

I'm a mommy and I love Star Wars.
I was told about CDN by some mamas on the Drama blog.
I have one son.
I've been cd'ing since Jem was born.
My favorite cd's are probably Scuttlebutts.
Hot water makes better ice.

Check out Zulily for awesome mommy deals: http://www.zulily.com/invite/rstjohn726

http://i.imgur.com/3yGV8.gif
I have an unhealthy addiction to Doctor Who, Torchwood and coffee.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:06 AM
It took me forever to say something funny
I apparently have vulva on the mind

My Mood: Cold
nkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! I love that trick!

Pretty self explanatory! I am OBSESSED with New Kids On the Block and always have been!!

What brought you to CDN?
Cowgirlmama (my sister from another mister)

2 girls and a surprise in the oven

13 months

pockets and fitteds under wool

I help my brother raise his 2 kids. We are currently fighting to keep custody of them.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Banned
AKA: Birdof1985 - Buy/Sale/Trade with Caution

My Mood: Artistic
MBRL567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

it is my kids nicknames (initials) and yrs of birth. M=Mr Man 05, B=BooBoo Bear 06, R=Raymond 06, L=Louise 07 and Id LOVE to add Wylder.

What brought you to CDN?
Redfishbluefish did

3 living

we stopped when DD PL'd. We have been CD since 2006 though.

Prefolds & wool!

Im not this awful person people read online. I have made mistakes and hope I can show in small ways I have changed. I screwed up majorly and really just want friends.