ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > TTC

Notices

Old 11-22-2017, 08:52 PM
CoopHost
Wow I'm rude

My Mood: Grumpy
cblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry Sarah. Hope all goes well with your visit with her.

My coupon blog...http://carriescouponland.blogspot.com/
Old 11-22-2017, 10:38 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

I avoided everyone today and read a book. It was nice to avoid thoughts of tomorrow, but yeah.... I have to suck it up.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:26 PM
CoOp Hostess

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

Went to thanksgiving at her house and I didn't cry or cause any scenes, go me. No it was seriously okay, even though I was sad most of the day. I'm really trying to put on my BGPs and remember that some people never had any kids and they have to endure this and I should shut the hell up, but it doesn't help because perspective is for those who are not in the thick of it.

I'm spending a lot of time writing just to try to deal with it. I think my MIL thinks i'm crazy because I'm in central PA and it's 32 degrees out and I'm on their porch wrapped up in blankets to write a novel. I just need time to process.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
Old 11-24-2017, 11:26 PM
CoOp Hostess

Went to thanksgiving at her house and I didn't cry or cause any scenes, go me. No it was seriously okay, even though I was sad most of the day. I'm really trying to put on my BGPs and remember that some people never had any kids and they have to endure this and I should shut the hell up, but it doesn't help because perspective is for those who are not in the thick of it.

I'm spending a lot of time writing just to try to deal with it. I think my MIL thinks i'm crazy because I'm in central PA and it's 32 degrees out and I'm on their porch wrapped up in blankets to write a novel. I just need time to process.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:42 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-25-2017, 09:37 AM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Do YOU MOO?
Old 11-25-2017, 08:46 PM
CoOp Hostess

to round it off my mom just started screaming at me because she thinks Trump is the messiah and when I won't say he's perfect it pisses her off.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:10 PM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it at least almost time to go home?

Do YOU MOO?
Old 11-26-2017, 08:42 PM
CoOp Hostess

Thankfully Im already home. I only had to spend about 12 hours with them