ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Safety Section

Notices

Old 03-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Things just aren't equal enough when someone's got a penis.

My Mood: Doh
urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
It seems like the size4me and the my size 65 are essentially the same seat.
I really like the ease of adjusting the straps. We have the Graco 4ever for our car and it has the same thing. We love it.
Yeah, they are. Graco basically gave each retailer (Walmart, Target, BRU, etc.) their own name. They all have the same shell, just different names, covers, and details.

The Contender is yet another clone, just less padding and lower price point.

Carly
coffee addict, vegan, youtube binger, LGBTQ advocate, CPST
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy
Also, I sell leggings and stuff.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:05 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Fine
Dillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post
Yeah, they are. Graco basically gave each retailer (Walmart, Target, BRU, etc.) their own name. They all have the same shell, just different names, covers, and details.

The Contender is yet another clone, just less padding and lower price point.
The contender also doesn't have the base the other clones have. It does have the adjustable head rest and all the other clone features though.