ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > The Library

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 03:43 AM
she's a lizardperson

My Mood: Bookworm
Gigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond repute
Default 50 Shades of Grey

Has anyone read this? I kept suddenly seeing stuff about it everywhere today so downloaded it. It was described as "Twilight for adults" which I can see. Just add 10 years to everyone's age, substitute "vampire" for "BDSM enthusiast," and keep the idiotic waif-ness of the girl and the pushy, control freak nature of the boy. I will say though that I think it's very well written and certainly sucked me right in. I will def. plan on finishing the trilogy.

Forever grateful to CDN for all the times you all let me cry on your virtual shoulders
Old 03-12-2012, 03:50 AM
a vulva fairy!
If the titty fairy is coming, she needs to be coming to my house first.
AKA: SAHM108

My Mood: Sleepy
BackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond repute

I keep hearing about it. Haven't read it yet.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:54 AM
she's a lizardperson

Gigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond repute

I might be able to e-book "lend" it to you if you want, I read fast so the 1100-something ebook pages will probably be done by tomorrow night I have never done it before so I'd have to google how, but if you're curious to read it i'll figure it out.

Forever grateful to CDN for all the times you all let me cry on your virtual shoulders
Old 03-12-2012, 04:02 AM
a vulva fairy!

BackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond repute

That is really sweet of you, but I don't have an e-reader. I did just request it from my library, though. It's on order. They ordered 15 copies and I'm number 14 on the list, so I'll get the first round.

Old 03-12-2012, 04:26 AM
she's a lizardperson

I keep taking breaks from reading it to clean up around the house. It's just kind of weird. It's totally BDSM Bella & Edward right down to their personalities and financial situations. The story is really good but the editing is just awful. "This is the only relationship I am interesting in." I had to take a break after reading that sentence. Bad editing is just so jarring. The beginning says that her husband edited it for her- god, I'd be really pissed at my dh if he screwed up his "job" that badly

Old 03-12-2012, 07:13 PM
she's a lizardperson

Finished- kind of weird. Def. x-rated but it's not as "all over" as I thought- many many many pages go by with no action and lots of story, and the story's not bad, just barely edited for basic errors.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 PM
clowns are ebil... they don't go in my vajayjay.
but I do want some tater tot casserole

My Mood: Tired
momma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond reputemomma2j&g has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw that while browsing on amazon. It's on the best seller list. I just had to get catch the fire since I can only borrow one through the library a month (!) For some reason, I thought it was one book at a time, not one book a month. I finished The Hunger Games pretty quickly and don't want to wait until April to get the next one.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't want to smell what comes out of my ass

mommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I love BDSM related erotica/romance I might have to try a sample
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Intern. Working on my license
Old 03-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Shaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond repute

I read a few pages. It's very poorly written/ edited and I didn't like the subject matter so did not finish.
My daddy passed away 5/6/13. Almost a year now.
I am usually reading, knitting or plotting which to do next if i'm not herding my wild bunch.
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
I was catch up reading a blog the other day and this stuck with me. When your having a bad/mad mom kinda day.
"Just remember, you're all she/he has in the world"
http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/20...at-target.html
Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM
she's a lizardperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytoonegirl View Post
I love BDSM related erotica/romance I might have to try a sample
As usual the sample won't give you much, on my ipad it was 31 pages and about 12 of them were the publisher, title page, dedications, etc. That always annoys me

Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 PM
I don't want to smell what comes out of my ass

mommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
As usual the sample won't give you much, on my ipad it was 31 pages and about 12 of them were the publisher, title page, dedications, etc. That always annoys me
damn, i like books when you can get a good feel of the book. unfortunately poor editing/stylizing/etc bugs me unless the story is VERY good
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Intern. Working on my license
Old 03-12-2012, 10:05 PM
I just go naturally

My Mood: Fine
jujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond reputejujubazooka has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad I saw this thread. I was thinking these would be my next reads because I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy this weekend; now I'm not even interested.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:34 AM
she's a lizardperson

I just read that this was originally Twilight fanfic and she changed the names to publish it

Old 03-15-2012, 03:45 AM
a vulva fairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
I just read that this was originally Twilight fanfic and she changed the names to publish it
Really? Well, then.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:12 AM
I only put it in all the way when I get an itch.

travelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond repute

It was Master of the Universe if you read fanfiction. I haven't read 50 Shades. I liked the ff, thought it was hot, but you expect that not to be the greatest editing and such.

Swype is not my friend, please ignore my autocorrect issues.

WAHM behind Elaina's 10% off your order with the code CDN10

Shattered Fragments of Light

FB for Me
Follow Me![/COLOR]
Cyber-hitched to Drea and Katie.