ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Thrifty is my middle name!

Notices

Old 11-14-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still at it. I had slowed down on my review turn-around and the approvals slowed down too... But I haven't been flagged. I've just went from reviewing within 10 days to considerably longer. At this point I'm getting around one approval a couple times a week, rather than 2-4 per day like in the beginning. That's probably better for me anyway. I am down to 8 products left to review, but about half of them have only gotten to me within the last few days. I feel you, though. I was hovering around the 27 mark not too long ago. I eventually worked through them, but I'd been having trouble because my eyes weren't cooperating and it was hard to sit own and type.

One thing I did notice is that some of the items disappeared from my list. Not sure what that means. One item was a crappy set of ovulation tests that I needed to photograph before leaving a review. They had been sitting around un-reviewed for a while since I was waiting forever to ovulate. They ended up sucking, though, and I was going to have to leave a poor review. The item disappeared from my list before I could, though. I wonder if they knew their product sucked and were hoping I wouldn't review it after all?

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 11-14-2015, 10:25 PM
I want my cooter bedazzled.
AKA: ClothDiaperMePlease

My Mood: Breezy
Elle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a few disapear and I have a few that Amazon won't let me review.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:40 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

With everything else, I kinda fell right off. I've had NO approvals in forever, which is ok with me. Ironically, due to the upvotes continuing to pile up on all my other reviews, my ranking has continued to climb... go figure! I'm in the 2200 range. I think. I fully expected to quit reviewing and find I bumped out of the top 10k, but I guess not.

I will eventually get caught back up, but I've had so much else that needs my attention, it's not a priority right now.
~~~~~~~
Make that 2006... funny how that works.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 11-14-2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 11-15-2015, 06:17 PM
clicking around unprotected!

My Mood: Buzzed
kukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond repute

so they removed my flag very quickly! i'm really glad to know that. i had a few items that i had recieved over a month ago and never reviewed. its been making fee so guilty having those so i'm happy to be almost caught up and out of the red.

my approvals have slowed down but so have the number of items i am requesting.

still getting a few deals here and there and loving all the free amazon digital credits i racked up in the process.

hey!!! i'm tiffany- a grateful mommy to miss thang (03/05)& lil' man (12/08).
sharing my life, my love & my issues with mr. right since 1995

Old 11-19-2015, 01:48 PM

kukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond repute

so, they've changed the ability to remove requests from your list. (you know, like if you requested a a code, were approved, and then decide to not actually buy it). so now i have 4 items on my list to review that i am not going to actually buy. anyone have any idea of there is a new way to remove them that i jsut haven't figured out yet?

Old 11-19-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukukachoo View Post
so, they've changed the ability to remove requests from your list. (you know, like if you requested a a code, were approved, and then decide to not actually buy it). so now i have 4 items on my list to review that i am not going to actually buy. anyone have any idea of there is a new way to remove them that i jsut haven't figured out yet?

Have you tried "reporting an issue" and then hiding it? I did that recently when I had thought I deleted a request, but the seller approved it too quickly.

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 11-24-2015, 01:04 PM
CoopHost
Wow I'm rude

My Mood: Grumpy
cblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond repute

20pcs 3" Boutique Hair Bows Girls Kids Children Alligator Clip Grosgrain Ribbon Headbands 20 Color
#1 Best Seller in Hair Clips
Price: $4.36 & FREE Shipping
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...94c03d64622c14
Old 11-24-2015, 01:13 PM
CoopHost
Wow I'm rude

My Mood: Grumpy
cblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond repute

sorry i just noticed i put this in the wrong thread...i have reported it for removal. sorry about that.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:54 AM
300 Posts and nothing funny?

debcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't noticed this thread active in a while! Although I've slowed down, I've gotten a few nice things in the mix lately. One pocketbook I requested came to me for free even though it had been listed as $15 or something like that--really nice quality although too small for everyday use (but I knew that when requesting). I just got a gazillion household cleaning products from zwipes that I hope are worth the money and effort of reviewing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
With everything else, I kinda fell right off. I've had NO approvals in forever, which is ok with me. Ironically, due to the upvotes continuing to pile up on all my other reviews, my ranking has continued to climb... go figure! I'm in the 2200 range. I think. I fully expected to quit reviewing and find I bumped out of the top 10k, but I guess not.

I will eventually get caught back up, but I've had so much else that needs my attention, it's not a priority right now.
~~~~~~~
Make that 2006... funny how that works.
Yeah, I've been too overwhelmed and had to slow down. I never thought YOU would though. lol. I believe we'd been chatting about some supplements I could send to you? I know one was HTP-5, but I've forgotten the others. We should PM about that if you remember. That's funny that you keep climbing. I'm mostly holding steady but fell a little bit due to downvotes on who knows what.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:19 PM

Elle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten some nice camp/hiking gear! Last night some dog stuff came. (Seat protectors and such).
Old 12-05-2015, 01:10 AM

debcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond reputedebcita429 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great.

When you say Amazon won't let you review some, do you mean that they kept rejecting your review over technicalities? I've had that happen. With one product it happened multiple times, and since I didn't have the most glowing review to begin with, I just let it go unreviewed. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my review and figured the company wouldn't love what I had to say anyhow. *shrug*

AMZ says they have a new thing where discounts must be 50% off or more. I'm noticing that not all sellers follow it yet. And some who do make up a listing with a really jacked up price when it is already listed on Amazon much cheaper. So the amount off really isn't that great; they are still wiggling around it. I went ahead and got a few such things but didn't know what to make of it.

I should note that my rankings do keep improving. I'm in the early 3,000s now. They had dipped down briefly. What HAS dipped down though is my percentage of liked reviews.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:27 AM

No, they told me I have a relationship with the manufacture?
Old 12-05-2015, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle_Emme View Post
No, they told me I have a relationship with the manufacture?

That is bizarre. Maybe they are cracking down on folks who are reviewing too many items from the same company. I know that my favorite company I had found there suddenly started rejecting my requests. I was puzzled by that, but maybe that is why.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:40 PM

hey folks!

so, if by any chance you all have received essential oils that you aren't going to use because of their quality- then i'd like to ask that you please consider donating! my daughter (age 10) has decided that she would like to help support a local tiger rescue and they use essential oils for enrichment for the animals. they aren't particular about brand- they just want different scents to stimulate the senses of the lions and tigers.

i'll pay shipping if you have some! thanks so much!

oh, and if you want to start requesting them on AMZ, i'll pay you the dollar or whatever the cost if you'll just have them shipped directly to me or to the rescue!

THANK YOU!

Old 12-29-2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukukachoo View Post
hey folks!

so, if by any chance you all have received essential oils that you aren't going to use because of their quality- then i'd like to ask that you please consider donating! my daughter (age 10) has decided that she would like to help support a local tiger rescue and they use essential oils for enrichment for the animals. they aren't particular about brand- they just want different scents to stimulate the senses of the lions and tigers.

i'll pay shipping if you have some! thanks so much!

oh, and if you want to start requesting them on AMZ, i'll pay you the dollar or whatever the cost if you'll just have them shipped directly to me or to the rescue!

THANK YOU!
That's pretty neat! I'm not personally willing to do business with the companies that are misrepresenting/fabricating products even for the sake of leaving one star reviews to warn folks off, but if anyone has some lying around, that would be a neat option. If you want I could mention it to an oily group online? I guess they'd have to pay shipping if they don't know you though.

Lately I feel like most of what I request ends up having some sort of problem or lack of communication with seller on necessary specifics so that I just remove it from my list. I no longer "go shopping" every day. I just occasionally visit AMZ and another site, review kick. And yeah, I have had a couple of products for a month that are still not reviewed. I'm just not excited about them but also have not tried them out enough.