ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Thrifty is my middle name!

Notices

Old 04-13-2016, 03:00 PM
CoOp Hostess
I love a good spanking every now and then.

sciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond reputesciencefair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
So, DH was looking for something and asked if I'd done any reviewing lately... I haven't. But, I decided to check my review status on Amazon and I now have a "Top 1000 Reviewer" badge!!

I suppose I need to finally get caught up and look around again, because having a badge should actually help me get more items. Thanks again, Gina, because I'd have not reached that level without this thread and the items I received joining the group!
Woohoo top 1000! I am not nearly that high. But, I have been taking a break. I seemed to have gotten on a crappy product crappy seller kick lately. I am finishing up some of my reviews and will try this again later.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:21 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

I irony, I am getting no approvals because I am behind from months ago. I suppose I could get caught up and get rolling again... some of the supplements I got were crap, though.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:19 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Just an FYI. I joined to see if there was anything I wanted. You have to supply your permalink to your amazon account. Well there is nothing I want and I won't remember to look at it so Just tried to find a way to delete my account or remove my permalink. Yeah, it can't be done.

I sent an email to see if they will do it for me but from everything I have been able to find they don't respond.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:37 PM
clicking around unprotected!

My Mood: Buzzed
kukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone still doing these? I haven't in a loooong time but I did get an email from Snagshout recently saying it's. Ow against Amazon terms to offer discounts for reviews. Made me wonder if anyone is still doing it somehow or if it was a "good while it lasted" thing.

hey!!! i'm tiffany- a grateful mommy to miss thang (03/05)& lil' man (12/08).
sharing my life, my love & my issues with mr. right since 1995

Old 11-08-2016, 12:56 AM

yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't lately, but I saw that, too. I know some were still doing it, though I don't quite know how they work around it. I hit a Top 1000 Reviewer status there for awhile, I hit 712 at my lowest, I think. I HAD over 2.4k upvotes, but Amazon recounted somehow and I dropped to 1.9k. I don't know what the change was, as I have not been active lately.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:33 AM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

My Mood: Dead
NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

I pretty much stopped. It seemed like the more popular it got, the crappier the items were. I don't have time to keep up with everything and kind of drowning in real life so I just kinda stopped. I still owe a review somewhere but I really just don't care enough to remember who/what/where.

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someoneís lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You donít have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 11-15-2016, 11:30 PM
she's a lizardperson

My Mood: Bookworm
Gigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
I haven't lately, but I saw that, too. I know some were still doing it, though I don't quite know how they work around it. I hit a Top 1000 Reviewer status there for awhile, I hit 712 at my lowest, I think. I HAD over 2.4k upvotes, but Amazon recounted somehow and I dropped to 1.9k. I don't know what the change was, as I have not been active lately.
Amazon removed a ton of reviews & items that were offered for reviews so thats probably why it dropped.

I logged in randomly last week, ordered a kid's costume for 99 cents, reviewed it, the item got deleted and I got a warning email that that's against TOS now. I guess you can buy cheap but if you leave a review on something you got a huge discount for, which they obviously can see, it's not good. So yeah, it seems like everything offered is complete junk now. I did like the little superhero costume though.

Forever grateful to CDN for all the times you all let me cry on your virtual shoulders
Old 11-16-2016, 11:58 PM

Yeah, I finally went to the reviewer's forum and saw that they were deleting the reviews. While I get the spirit of the intent, mine were VERY honest and varied. Some of my most popular reviews were my honest opinions on some nasty "essential oils". I spent a great deal of time doing research for these reviews and put a lot of time and energy into them. I must assume they did not make the cut, which sucks. I've lost even more since I posted, the Amazon purge. I'm down to 1.7k.
~~~~~~~
FTR, many of my "for consideration" reviews are still up AND some still have upvotes. They are the negative ones.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 11-17-2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 01-22-2017, 02:00 AM
I want my cooter bedazzled.
AKA: ClothDiaperMePlease

My Mood: Breezy
Elle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone were so inclined... I need some likes on my reviews again... https://smile.amazon.com/gp/profile/...8&preview=true can you go to my Amazon account and like some of my reviews? pretty please?
Old 08-09-2017, 01:42 PM
a little too excited

My Mood: Dreaming
Mymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond repute

I liked your reviews! Your reviews are awesome. Actually found some stuff I wanted too!