ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > The Library

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 06:30 PM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Default paranormal romance series people.....

series like the BDB, Midnight Breed, etc.... do you ever think to yourself "This is kinda silly.. all of these man are like 100s and 100s of years old and all of a sudden, one by one they are all 'mated' or married within a year or so"??

anyone else? I think about that. I mean, I know to make it a paranormal romance series there has to be some romance but sometimes I think "hey .. jump forward a few hundred years this all seems rather quick"

Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 02-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Better keep your beaver away
AKA: Mom24Babes

Location: Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
BeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

No, I've never really thought of it that way1
I iz a Nobama mama and proud of it!

Wifey to Maggie!

Come visit me at my BLOG!
I post about our family and homeschooling life, and product reviews.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM

Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

so I'm theo nly nutty one then huh?? I keep thining "I love these series but it seems too far fetched that they are all bachelors for hundreds of year sand then their soul mates all come into their lives at the same time"

not that I'll stop reading!!!
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 02-03-2011, 06:38 PM
I've got like itty bitty titties.

A&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond reputeA&M_mama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
so I'm theo nly nutty one then huh?? I keep thining "I love these series but it seems too far fetched that they are all bachelors for hundreds of year sand then their soul mates all come into their lives at the same time"

no but I think it's funny you are finding the romace of VAMPIRES and other supernatural beings far fetched!
~~~~~~~
funny in an endearing way, not funny in a zomg you :loser: way

I am an Independant Scentsy Consultant , & can sell to CANADA ladies too!!!

Last edited by A&M_mama; 02-03-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 02-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I think there was nipple twisting involved

My Mood: Inspired
jenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post

Kelly this post post made me LOL!! Okay, it is too far fetched that they all fall in love at the same time, but not too far fetched that they are an alien breed of vampire that have "tatoos" that change color when they are horny?? That is believable to you?? LOL!! I am rolling here!! But to answer your question, yes I do agree that it is funny that they are all single then all of sudden within a year they are in love! But maybe when one meets someone the other vampires see how happy it is to have mate?? LOL!!

Mommy to Destiny, Arielle, Noah, Aaron, Natalie, Lillian and our newest addition Juliette!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM

[QUOTE=jenniferjunniper;1907757]Kelly this post post made me LOL!! Okay, it is too far fetched that they all fall in love at the same time, but not too far fetched that they are an alien breed of vampire that have "tatoos" that change color when they are horny?? That is believable to you?? LOL!! QUOTE]

Yes, its real. they are all real and secretly want me.

I mean, like if it WAS real LOL. if it WAS real, its a bit odd that they can live this whole time and then bam.. they all find their true love.

Now stop mockingm e. Its a good question! LOL
Old 02-03-2011, 06:42 PM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I never actually looked at it like that! LOL

Do YOU MOO?
Old 02-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Administrator

My Mood: Sleepy
Shaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond repute

No but it's all make believe anyway. I don't think of any of it on real terms.
My daddy passed away 5/6/13. Almost a year now.
I am usually reading, knitting or plotting which to do next if i'm not herding my wild bunch.
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
I was catch up reading a blog the other day and this stuck with me. When your having a bad/mad mom kinda day.
"Just remember, you're all she/he has in the world…"
http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/20...at-target.html
Old 02-03-2011, 07:07 PM

you mean they aren't real??
that sucks!!

LOL
Old 02-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Owner/Administrator
Send me chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Send Mel some too. I like it when she's happy.

My Mood: Stressed
Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute

No Kelly I haven't thought about it either, think of it like when girls live together they all get their periods at the same time. These guys all found love at the same time.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:22 PM
don't tend to buy from people who don't make any sense.

My Mood: Amused
momof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond reputemomof4kidz has a reputation beyond repute

I like what Mom said. I'm currently reading the first midnight breed book thanks to you guys instead of doing homework lol! Curse you all!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Princess Geesethread Forever <3
screw the hackers. they're all vulva haters.

My Mood: Alienated
princesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond reputeprincesshannon has a reputation beyond repute

i want to know why ALL the 7 foot tall guys with long perfect hair, straight white teeth, and HUGE...feet... are all vamps, weres, or some hybrid creature. then i need to know why they only fall in love with hot, short virgins. what's wrong with us more...experienced...ladies?
super shannon, wife to big man 10/95, mom to the Rock Star formerly known as little man 3/96, tooter monkey 4/06 with five angels between, and princess rowdy formerly known as the pumpkin princess 4/09 (april is a good month for us...)

Proud HazelAid Affiliate
use coupon code 10princesshannon for a 10% discount on hazelwood jewelry, baltic amber jewelry, soap nuts, and hazelwood ointments! Wonderful natural remedies for teething, eczema and more!

WARNING
and sky is falling obsession...this user likes to discuss stockpiling freeze dried fruits/veggies, salt, Swedish fish, ammo, coffee, and toilet paper...
Old 02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
put a garlic clove up my vagina every night

My Mood: In Love
MisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond repute

I have ALWAYS thought of that. Especially BDB. Maybe if they dont want to be mated off they should stay far far away from the woman they are suddenly assigned to.

I want a lover I don't have to love
I want a boy who's so drunk he doesn't talk
Where's the kid with the chemicals?
I've got a hunger and I can't seem to get full
I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

But you, but you...

You write such pretty words
But life's no storybook
Love's an excuse to get hurt
And to hurt.
"Do you like to hurt?"
"I do, I do"

"Then hurt me..."

Old 02-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Better keep your beaver away
AKA: Mom24Babes

Location: Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
BeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

You know what they say about guys with big feet...
I iz a Nobama mama and proud of it!

Wifey to Maggie!

Come visit me at my BLOG!
I post about our family and homeschooling life, and product reviews.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 PM
put a garlic clove up my vagina every night

My Mood: In Love
MisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropeKitty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccatheGreat View Post
You know what they say about guys with big feet...
Big shoes?? LOL
Posted via Mobile Device