ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > General Chat

Notices

Old 07-29-2018, 10:46 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayhome View Post
Sarah- how fun. We love Washington and the Pacific Northwest. The area that includes Clallam county is our favorite.

Party- I work at the school and have been off and without a paycheck since the end of May. I'm ready to have extra money again. Enjoy yourself.
Vacation is not paid because I just started but oh well, still enjoying the time off lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
That sounds awesome, Paty! You go for it If he's happy at home, leave him there and you do you
I think he said he'll come! Surprised me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longfarmer View Post
Yes, it is a good feeling to do things for yourself/your own enjoyment.

We are possibly buying a better camper so my mind is whirlingcwith the possibilities.
For sure it is
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 08-06-2018, 01:06 PM
SuperMom!

My Mood: Breezy
ciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond repute

A Road trip sounds fun! (not for me b/c I have younger kids... but they're fun when you don't have itty bitties who hate the car).

Kasey turned 10 this past Friday. Not sure how that happened so fast. Our newest little fellow is 3 weeks old now. I thought maybe I wasn't going to have a spitter this time b/c for the first 2 1/2 weeks he didn't spit up. He's been making up for that now!
Old 08-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Call me judgmental but some folks are just plain idiotic

My Mood: Balanced
karmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your new baby, Marie!

I took the last two days off work so I could purge all the crap in storage while my little guys are still at school...feels so good to get that junk out of my house. Leaving Sunday to take the kids camping.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:32 PM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm up to my neck in PTA work. Yay back-to-school! >.<
Old 08-15-2018, 08:17 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

My best friend is CRAZY
She and her daughter are living with me, currently, and she's convinced that her husband is going to be able to find a place for him and their oldest son (who is not safe to be around his little sister or mom) in the next month. HA. He hadn't managed to do anything in a full year, but okay...

so what did she do? She signed her daughter up to go to school. That's not crazy, right? Oh it is. It's almost an hour away from my house. Kindergarten. She's driving her 5 yr old an hour one way to school every.damn.day convinced her husband is going to get his ass in gear and find a place so she can move back home.

She's going to be soooo pissed at him when she's still driving her to school six months from now.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:54 AM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

I get that it is not safe for them to be around the son. But how long are you going to be able to have them live with you?

You are amazing.
~~~~~~~
School starts on Tuesday.
I have to look at supplies and see what else I need to buy.

Kleenex and I'm not sure what else. Thankfully their clothes can hold out awhile longer.

Last edited by thewayhome; 08-16-2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-17-2018, 03:34 PM
a little too excited

My Mood: Dreaming
Mymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Wow sarah, you are amazing! I hate having outside people live with me. I have had both of my brother in laws live with me. The first time was right after we moves here (first house) for SIX months. Ugh I hope it is going well. Also, I was re reading your after the flare books. I can’t find SEEDS. I bought that one the the apex. No idea how I can find it. All the other ones are in my kindle app.
~~~~~~~
Congrats on baby Marie! Is this the fourth? Or fifth?

Last edited by Mymy Mama; 08-17-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-17-2018, 10:47 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

She'll have lived with us a year this September. I mean, it would be nice if she could go home, but it's not that big of a deal having her live with us. When her twin sons (not the problem child) come to stay, then it gets really stressful. They're a hot mess.

I need to buy my son shoes. I do not want to. I'm pretty waaaaahhh about it.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:54 PM
Call me judgmental but some folks are just plain idiotic

karmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, a year is a long time to have someone in your house! I don't think I could do that.

First day camping with my kids I fell climbing around with them on some boulders and broke my hand. Super irritating, and I was so bummed to have to leave a couple days early.