ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > First Stop > Board Questions

Notices

Old 02-11-2015, 05:50 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute
Default I needs halp pleez! - selling diapers

I haven't sold diapers on CDN before. I think I've FFS one or two things and did a trade once. I often see people give their zip codes to find out how much shipping costs on stuff but I don't understand how that works. :blushing: I've taken pics of my lot, and pics of the stains and minor defects. I just don't know anything about shipping. help?!

Old 02-11-2015, 06:55 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't either
Fiancée to Jason
Old 02-11-2015, 08:06 PM
There I was. As a result
for a image search for 32h.

My Mood: Torn
Katherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond repute

USPS.com has a postal calculator. You put in the package size and weight and zip ode destination and it tells you the cost for different services. So you will need to know the weight of the package to generate a quote. Alternatively you could try to sell in lots that fit into flat rate boxes bc then the price is the same regardless of weight and destinations, but rarely do lots work.

Old 02-11-2015, 08:10 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, FCM (1st class) can be used up to 13 oz (like one or two diapers, tops, usually) and will run under $4... last I checked, at least.

The post office does Priority as zoned rates. The further away you two are, the higher the rate is. This is where zip codes come in. You can go to USPS.com and put in your zip, the recipients zip and package weight and get the postage price. They do have FRB (flat rate boxes) that ship through any zones for the same price and even regional boxes, that are actually a little more complicated, but can save money in some cases.

HTH!

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 02-12-2015, 04:15 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the tips, ladies! I am hoping to sell them as a lot, simply because there aren't that many. I think I have 8 pockets, 5 are Kawaii Baby and 3 are Happy Heinys. They're in pretty good shape, only one of them has minor staining, and I have tons of inserts, only 2 of which have stains AFAIK (I have a few in the laundry waiting to get washed). So they're in decent shape, and I'd love to just get rid of all at once... here's another q, what'd be good pricing for them? One of the pockets I had to replace a snap on and didn't have white so I used blue Otherwise they are all in great shape. I'll make the post later on today.