ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Old 08-26-2013, 05:46 PM
I stick my hand down my pants all the time
AKA: Crunchymama0607

redfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond repute

I'll preface this with: I didn't watch. I don't like watching things like the VMA's.

IMO she did it for attention. More attention=more sales, more money. The more erratic she is, the more popular she is. I imagine most parents are going to forbid their children to follow her but that only makes her more appealing and say, they sneak behind their backs and buy her music: more money. It's kinda genius.

Having said that, I don't listen to her or watch her. I'm not into twerking and all that jazz.
~~~~~~~
I honestly wish that we (general) got as up in arms about Egypt/Syria and the like as we do about what a celebrity chose to do. I'm not saying you can't be interested in both but some people aren't. Priorities yk?

Last edited by redfishbluefish; 08-26-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-26-2013, 06:14 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute

I think shes soo klassy. Putting your ass in a mans face, crotch rubbing, twerking and all of it is trashy and I dont care if its Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Adele or the Pope.

I *do* however think a lot of the uproar is bc ppl still expect her to be the squeeky clean, fresh faced, perfect little princess role model for little girls and the fact is shes an adult. She isnt Hannah Montana, shes a grown adult who has never lead a normal life and then was thrown into this "zomg you must be a perfect role model for girls" spot and I think shes trying too hard to show ppl that she isnt a disney princess.

― Erin Hanson

Old 08-26-2013, 06:33 PM
thought to wrap myself in saran wrap
AKA: madmax

max has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't watch.

She's an unattached adult having fun. I'm all sorts of about it.

And yeah she was grinding but it was all an act.

I mean right down to it, the whole thing is staged. For her, sure. But staged none the less.

I guess it comes down to I just can't care that a 20something was grinding and showing her ass. Not my fritter to fry.

I'll reserve my assessment about her cheese sliding off her cracker for more solid proof.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:41 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

I think that our society puts female child stars in an impossible place. They self-destruct all over the place trying to make the move from squeaky-clean-and-virginal-child-tv-icon to viable adult actress Because they can't play a high school student forever, and even though they perhaps made millions as a child star, many *need* to continue working as adults.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 08-26-2013, 06:47 PM
is talking about Justin Beibers ass.

My Mood: Stressed
Ms.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMs.Maggie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
I didn't watch.

She's an unattached adult having fun. I'm all sorts of about it.

And yeah she was grinding but it was all an act.

I mean right down to it, the whole thing is staged. For her, sure. But staged none the less.

I guess it comes down to I just can't care that a 20something was grinding and showing her ass. Not my fritter to fry.

I'll reserve my assessment about her cheese sliding off her cracker for more solid proof.
I love that I need to use that at some point today.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:52 PM
I can't deal with worms coming out of people.

My Mood: Lonely
Dolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond repute

For me, she's a grown up...IMO the behavior was trashy and inappropriate for that kind of venue. The outfit looked like crap, her behavior was just yuck.

That said, I don't think it was *that* much different than the other stuff that's out there. She's old enough to make her own decisions and if that's her choice then so be it. I don't think she's gone off the deep end though.

But please, WHY THE BEARS?!?!?!?
Dolphin Creations on Facebook

"In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat Rainbows and poop butterflies" - Dr. Seuss
Old 08-26-2013, 07:05 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
Miley Cyrus is nearly 21 and she can do what she wants. But slobbering on a married man and sticking her tongue out excessively was rather off-putting.

But I have to ask, does anyone remember the awards show where Madonna humped the stage along to Like A Virgin?
Or the one where Madonna and Britney Spears made out on stage in lingere?

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 08-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Crotch flap, baby?

-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwootten2 View Post
I didn't watch and I almost peed my pants watching that. What the monkey?!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:21 PM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/thing...ke-at-the-vmas
Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Owner/Administrator
Send me chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Send Mel some too. I like it when she's happy.

My Mood: Stressed
Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute

If she's going to run around and do things like that, in those clothes, then she really should do some squats...

Old 08-26-2013, 07:35 PM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-26-2013, 07:45 PM
I stick my hand down my pants all the time
AKA: Crunchymama0607

redfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschrimp View Post
I think that our society puts female child stars in an impossible place. They self-destruct all over the place trying to make the move from squeaky-clean-and-virginal-child-tv-icon to viable adult actress Because they can't play a high school student forever, and even though they perhaps made millions as a child star, many *need* to continue working as adults.

and Max, you made me hungry. Fritters.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:54 PM
won't apologize for farting or burping.

klen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond repute

Mom, that's the first thing I said. Girl needs to squat!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:58 PM
I have never seen anyone do it the other way.
AKA: Agla on DS

My Mood: Apelike
bklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond repute

I can't multiquote but I agree that there is a degree of escapism for me in getting into a debate about Miley when people are getting gassed.

I sat down to catch up on news and instead of facing the fear of what I will read about Syria I came here to read this thread.

Aschrimp- I agree about child stars. They end up supporting all those around them and the scrutiny and pressure they face seems impossible.

I'm earning easy Amazon GCs with PerkTV
Like vintage treasures? A Minor Extravagance

Go buy yourself some Soft Stars; your feet will thank you.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:46 PM
I will be going crazy for up to two weeks

maree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought her performance was really trashy. Rubbing a foam finger against your crotch is NOT trashy?

I do think she's young and having fun and I don't think SHE, as a person, is trashy, but the way she is going about it, it's coming off that way.

I do love her hair though, not in those knots, but the way she styled it when she first cut it off. And I love that song. But what's up with the tongue? I wonder if that's something she's always done or she just stood in front of her mirror one day, making faces, and then decided the tongue-sticking out was a look she was going to keep.