ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 03-05-2014, 05:17 PM
can't compete with Candy Cooters or Clown Dildos

My Mood: Dead
aileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ask me stuff, I am new :)

So I want to get to things, like baby talk and the like, so need to up the ol' post count, so ask me stuff Too scared to say ask me anything
Old 03-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

Name, age, state, marriage status, number of children?
~~~~~~~
Lol, and now I sound like a stalker.
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)

Last edited by Brandi; 03-05-2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 03-05-2014, 05:41 PM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

DL#, last four of social, PIN numbers... no reason....

j/k

Very important question. Do you watch Doctor Who and whom is your favorite Doctor?

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someoneís lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You donít have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 03-05-2014, 05:41 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh. Or are you more of a Breaking Bad fan (ala Aaron Paul )
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 03-05-2014, 05:46 PM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

There is always Supernatural as well. Are you a Sam or Dean girl?

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someoneís lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You donít have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 03-05-2014, 06:22 PM
You sure have a mystery on your hands, err...

My Mood: Balanced
Veganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond repute

Where in the UK are you???
Old 03-05-2014, 07:05 PM

aileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond repute

Name, age, state, marriage status, number of children?

Heather, 38, of confusion, married for a while, 1 child, and baking another.

DL#, last four of social, PIN numbers... no reason....

j/k

Very important question. Do you watch Doctor Who and whom is your favorite Doctor?

Haha, no SS here and still need to pass my DL test later this month

As to the Doctor, I have watched some, but not religiously enough to have a favorite I did recently travel by the Dr Who Experience, but saving going on a trip there, till my sister comes to visit.

Ooh. Or are you more of a Breaking Bad fan (ala Aaron Paul )

I can't watch the show, I almost completely lost a friend to Meth, and since having a kid I am more sensitive to violence, so have skipped the show.

There is always Supernatural as well. Are you a Sam or Dean girl?

I don't think I am making friends here as I don't watch this either :ducking:

Where in the UK are you???

South West England
Old 03-05-2014, 07:12 PM
I talk about poop with extremely close friends

My Mood: Cheerful
jodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond reputejodi_snider has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a better question is what do you like to watch? Also, I watch none of the above, either, so you're at least safe with me!
and Bowen (4)

My avi is my little sis...isn't she lovely?

"Compassion is the radicalism of our time."--Dalai Lama XIV

Old 03-05-2014, 07:14 PM
part werewolf

My Mood: Bookworm
sourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond repute

Favorite book? Do you have a zombie survival plan? Are you afraid of the dark? And most importantly, where on earth is Carmen sandiego?
~~~~~~~
Do you like big butts? (and you cannot lie!)
Can you sing the opening song of fresh prince of bel air?
Bacon.
Toilet paper toll, over or under?
Can you lick the inside of your elbow?

Dear Pot,
That's offensive.

Sincerely, Kettle

Last edited by sourpatch_babe; 03-05-2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 03-05-2014, 07:17 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, my family went to England and Wales last September! The DW experience was fun, Cardiff is a lovely city. Have you lived in England all your life?

Old 03-05-2014, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodi_snider View Post
Maybe a better question is what do you like to watch? Also, I watch none of the above, either, so you're at least safe with me!
Kids shows!?! Seriously though I don't watch much these days, just don't find the time. We do watch lots of cooking shows, Mythbusters, big bang, face off and daily show. I do occasionally watch Brit stuff too, but not much past documentaries.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:26 PM
I can't buy those kind of farts, I am far above that.

My Mood: Inspired
GreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond repute

Your UN sounds familiar, are you on other boards?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe View Post
Favorite book? Do you have a zombie survival plan? Are you afraid of the dark? And most importantly, where on earth is Carmen sandiego?
~~~~~~~
Do you like big butts? (and you cannot lie!)
Can you sing the opening song of fresh prince of bel air?
Bacon.
Toilet paper toll, over or under?
Can you lick the inside of your elbow?
Fahrenheit 451
Yes
No
Lisbon

Yes and no
Probably not
Sorry, no I am vegetarian but bacon was my last meat meal
Under but mostly to annoy dh
Never tried
~~~~~~~
No, I haven't lived in the UK my whole life, I am from California.

And yes I am on several boards DS and did with a similar name.

Last edited by aileenfairycat; 03-05-2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 03-05-2014, 07:31 PM
part werewolf

My Mood: Bookworm
sourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond repute

The bacon could be forgiven, the elbow licking is tolerable, but not knowing the fresh prince song? INSTABAN!
~~~~~~~
guess I can't ask if you've ever had blood sausage before...

Your kids, minions or organically grown labor saving devices?
Judge Judy or The People's Court?

Dear Pot,
That's offensive.

Sincerely, Kettle

Last edited by sourpatch_babe; 03-05-2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 03-05-2014, 07:45 PM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry, I don't watch any of those shows (not saying they suck. I just don't watch them!). I like Revolution and Big Bang Theory.

We lived in two places in CA (we are navy). San Diego and then up in Monterey. Where are you from? I'm missing CA right about now (we just had a big snow storm here in the DC area)
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe View Post
The bacon could be forgiven, the elbow licking is tolerable, but not knowing the fresh prince song? INSTABAN!
~~~~~~~
guess I can't ask if you've ever had blood sausage before...

Your kids, minions or organically grown labor saving devices?
Judge Judy or The People's Court?
wow your court show question is tough.. I guess I really like the new judge on People's Court.. I know I'm going to murder her name.. Marilyn Million?? I really like her. I love when Judge Judy yells at stupid people though.
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).

Last edited by Shopaholic; 03-05-2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN