ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 04-17-2012, 06:23 PM
has a touch of the cray!

My Mood: Fine
HelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Since I am nocturnal....

.....and usually functioning on only a few hours of sleep, I can't think of anything new and exciting to tell you, hoping that SOME of you remember me, anyway!

And if you don't, or if anyone wants to know anything, just ask!

P.S. It's nice to be back!

P.S. I was up for 26 hours before I got any sleep, and I am awake after only 4 hours sleep, go figure, so I don't know how long I can "hang around". (youngest 2 are napping with hubby, who STILL isn't working, and older 3 are at a bouncy place with a friend!)
Old 04-17-2012, 06:57 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

I'm nocturnal these days, too, and it seems like I am living on about the same amount of sleep. I took a 2 hour nap yesterday evening, and a 15 min doze this am, and that's been it since I woke up yesterday morning.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
has a touch of the cray!

HelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond reputeHelenaBeana824 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I wasn't. I hate.working.the.night.shift.

I was sick with a stomach bug Sunday, so I slept all day/night (totally screwing up my paycheck :*( sigh) so I got up Monday morning at 6:30....up all day running errands and hanging with the kids, then I worked 7p-7a. Blah.
~~~~~~~
*on a good note, I got names for a few SPED lawyers from an old teacher I ran into on the rehab unit

Last edited by HelenaBeana824; 04-17-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 04-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Get your vulva out of my way!

My Mood: Spaced
randareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond repute

I remember you . It's nice seeing you around again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-17-2012, 08:26 PM
has a touch of the cray!

waving hello!!! and "
Old 04-17-2012, 09:23 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

What do you do that keeps you up all night?

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 04-17-2012, 11:05 PM
has a touch of the cray!

I work the overnight shift at a nursing and rehab center