ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 01:11 AM
It took me forever to say something funny
I apparently have vulva on the mind

My Mood: Cold
nkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond reputenkotbfan has a reputation beyond repute

1. I suffer from OCD and Anxiety disorders. I refuse to take medication and see a therapist on a weekly basis to help me.

2. I am terrified of losing my Dad. My mom died when I was a teenager and I don't ever want to lose him.

3. I am a recovering addict. I was addicted to drugs and alchohol up until about 4 years ago. I quit everything cold turkey when we decided to conceive Leila.

4. I was nearly a high school drop out. Then I found out I was pregnant and went back to finish school.

5. Although I sometimes seem to have balls of steel (IRL people are actually afraid of me), I am actually very non- confrontational.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Please no clowns or Obamas in my girly bits!

My Mood: Paranoid
juliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond reputejuliebrave has a reputation beyond repute

1. I love the beach and wish I could see the ocean every day
2. My mother has DD and my father is an alcoholic
3. I like to move a lot. I only bought a house (3 years ago) and settled down because my son told me he couldn't stand to move anymore. I had no idea it could be an issue for people!
4. My older sister and I rely on one another far too heavily. Growing up with our parents caused us to be very dependent on each other.
5. Both of my children are "miracle babies." With the first (14), I was in labor on and off again from 3 months. He was born at 39 weeks. My doctor told me it was a miracle we kept him in so long and that I would never carry another baby to term. My second (1), I had trouble conceiving and underwent fertility treatments. There was no clear reason I wasn't getting pregnant, but it took almost 4 years. Finally, I did and my body behaved perfectly. She was born during her 37th week.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:09 AM
I JUST CANNOT STOP!
Put it in deep, twirl it around a bit...ECSTASY!

My Mood: Busy
Deanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond repute

1. I haven't touched a musical instrument in almost 7 years, and I hate that, because I used to play daily and it was a great release for me.
2. I feel like I do EVERYTHING half-assed. I'm a half-assed nurse, employee, coworker, wife, mom, housekeeper...the list goes on. I am RIDDLED with guilt because of it.
3. I crave alone time, but when I get it I'm often bored.
4. I'm currently on a toast with butter and honey kick. I have that every morning for breakfast.
5. I want to get bees/hives and put them on my FIL's farm (which I pay part of the mortgage on, btw). DH says no because FIL's allergic. I've actually had to THINK about whether this should stop me. I'm a bad person

Old 05-08-2011, 02:19 AM
never noticed the boob

My Mood: Angelic
happymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond repute

1. I really enjoy spending time alone which doesnt happen often
2. I really love history
3. I am scared daily something will happen to dh or the kids
4. I look sweet innocent and conservative but have a major naughty side that takes people by surprise
5. I have a serious beef addiction. I could devour steak and burger every meal for a year
Old 05-08-2011, 04:27 AM
i am 30 as well and my hole part is growing

My Mood: Balanced
monicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond repute

1. I am severely dyslexic
2. I have social anxiety so bad it churns my stomach and i often have to crap any place that i go.
3. I have so many certifications it should be against the law to just lay here in bed all day. I have no life nor career.
4. I often think im sick and ugly now, because i was so vain before. Im being punished.
5. I always worry my husband will leave me for someone more socially enept(sp) and healthy. I cant for the life of me figure out why he has stayed this long.

http://monicaddisme.wordpress.com/
Old 05-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Eek. Creepy.

My Mood: Lonely
marahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond reputemarahbelle has a reputation beyond repute

1. I have a huge fear of commitment.
2. I am socially challenged IRL.
3. I'm terrified that I'm turning into my mother (drunk, verbally abusive, selfish)
4. There's a little voice in the back of my head that tells me that no one likes me, everyone's staring at me, and I'm fat, ugly, lazy, etc.
5. I have a drinking problem.
WAHM behind MarahBelle Handmade Childrens Clothing & Accessories

Want to be Facebook friends?
I Pinterest!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:12 AM
the perfect oppurtunity for self titling,
and me without a witty comment in sight

My Mood: Cheeky
ChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond repute

1. I like the occasional Eminem
2. my #1 goal in life is to spend as much time on the beach as possible before its all over
3. I truly do love evey single baby and animal...when I coo over them, I'm not just being nice.
4. I'm an eternal list maker...and in fact spend so much time making lists, I often run out of time to actually accomplish any of the listed items.
5. I'm a cry baby and get my feelers hurt pretty easily...I don't like to disappoint people and I thrive on being loved/liked/appreciated/making people laugh.

Liquid Castile & artisan bar soap,bath bombs, body butter, & Scentsy-compatible soy wax melts, lip balm...
CDN discount code: CDN112908

giveaway every 100 fans
Old 05-08-2011, 01:06 PM
I'd want shiny vulvas

My Mood: Sad
mommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond repute

1. I was born with 2 listed birth defects in the extrimities ( 6 toes on my left foot and clubbed thumbs on both hands)

2. I was a twin , Lucas was a twin and so was Lillian

3.I think of Haleys step mother as a sister mom ( kinda like a sister wife) - I would rather my ex drop off the face of the planet and ONLY have to deal with her.

4. I constantly worry about not being good enough for dh - in every way

5. I worry that i will end up crazy like my biological grandmother - seriously bat ~POOP~ crazy in every sense of crazy.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:23 PM
If she ever tells you to google things you guys...don't do it!

My Mood: Devilish
Snangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond reputeSnangel has a reputation beyond repute

1. I am a recovering addict/alcoholic. I relapsed after ds3 was born, when I had 6 1/2 yrs clean and sober. Now I have 30 days clean and sober.
2. I have serious food issues. To the point of an eating disorder. Food causes me panic. If it touches, i can't eat it. If things are together that don't belong together, i can't eat it, if I didn't make it, i can't eat it. The list goes on.
3. I'm short, 5'0, and i like it.
4. I don't like most people. I simply tolerate them because I have to.
5. I feel increadible guilt that ds3 was born with so many special needs, even though it was just something that happened and I know logically it isn't my fault. I relapsed because i couldn't deal with this guilt.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:21 PM
won't apologize for farting or burping.

klen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond reputeklen has a reputation beyond repute

1. I have a bit of OCD too. I can't handle it if someone touches my food. Doug tries to help me by getting out a tortilla or bread for me and I can't use it.
2. I have an older sister, but I'm very much the older sibling in the family.
3. I have a lot of changes happening in my life and really would like to take this opportunity to find what I really want to do when I grow up, but I'm afraid to go back to school. I feel like I'm just going to settle for a full time desk job because of this.
4. I love hiking/backpacking and camping. It's when I feel the best.
5. I feel way older than what I am. I've always felt more "mature" than my age. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that my friends have always been a lot older than me. One of my best friends is 42 (I'm 28).
Old 05-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Cheerful
CamoSamurai is an unknown quantity at this point

1. I am a professional horseback rider
2. Former military.. got out due to a bum knee. had surgery in 2005 and they tried pt and everything to get me recovered.
3. I'm yarn obsessed.. beyond for cloth diapers. I love to knit and make things. Good times
4. I am a *very* avid gaming geek..
5. I'm a huge geek..
Old 05-13-2011, 07:08 PM
:boobs: and :bacon: are always win.
AKA: momma2Mimi07

My Mood: Cheeky
Lint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a control freak
I have almost severe anxiety
I am a shop-a-holic
I am fairly socially awkward
I'm a paranoid parent... and I feel like I hold my kids back sometimes
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by klen View Post
1. I have a bit of OCD too. I can't handle it if someone touches my food. Doug tries to help me by getting out a tortilla or bread for me and I can't use it.
2. I have an older sister, but I'm very much the older sibling in the family.
3. I have a lot of changes happening in my life and really would like to take this opportunity to find what I really want to do when I grow up, but I'm afraid to go back to school. I feel like I'm just going to settle for a full time desk job because of this.
4. I love hiking/backpacking and camping. It's when I feel the best.
5. I feel way older than what I am. I've always felt more "mature" than my age. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that my friends have always been a lot older than me. One of my best friends is 42 (I'm 28).
This is me too, I rarely get along with anyone my own age
Sweet Baby#3 Arrived May 9th <3 We had a BOY!

Cyber Hitched to 3 Lovely's: XiLan, Kristen, and Brandie

Last edited by Lint Licker; 05-13-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 05-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Inactive Member
AKA: TyeDyeDreams

My Mood: Artistic
Shelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond reputeShelly has a reputation beyond repute

1. I don't have any "girl friends' IRL that I hang out with. I feel different than most people my age and don't feel like I fit in anywhere so I don't.
2. I am so in love with my hubby that is is amazing to me. He is the most awesome man in the world and I feel so blessed that we found one another again (we have a cool love story).
3. I freak out when I have to go to my kids school, I do NOT fit in with the other moms and I feel like they are staring at me. I hate going.
4. I am addicted to smells. I have to have candles, inscence and good smelling soaps and things. This also goes for me. I HAVE to smell good. But a clean smell I hate perfume and strong smells. I have smell OCD
5. I love couponing. I have cut our grocery budget by 75 % in the last month and it makes me feel so good. I cannot explain it.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:13 PM
I can get some from the internet

My Mood: Nerdy
Bellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond reputeBellamoon has a reputation beyond repute

I attend an online college
I procrastinate, hugely
I love chocolate a bit too much
while i love my son, our personalities clash majorly
I am more in love with my dh now then i was when we got married 12 years ago!

Old 05-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd want shiny vulvas

My Mood: Sad
mommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond reputemommyof3monsters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
2. I am so in love with my hubby that is is amazing to me. He is the most awesome man in the world and I feel so blessed that we found one another again (we have a cool love story).
Tell us? I"m a sucker for sappy love stories lol