ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 04-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Peeing myself laughing!

My Mood: Dreaming
Felt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond repute

1. I'm super lazy.
2. I have a younger brother, he lives in Australia and I've not seen him for years He's coming over soon though, with my new nephew!!
3. I have large capacity lungs lol I put it down to swimming a lot growing up (competitively), but as a smoker of 20 a day I could still swim 50m under water. People I learnt to scuba dive with got fed up of me because my tank would get low first all the time!
4. I have itchy feet and want to go backpacking again.
5. I have 5 tattoos from my teens/early 20s and want to change the design of 4 of them.
Den of Yarniquity yarns on Ravelry
Happy to trade.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Busy
Esmereldaknits is an unknown quantity at this point

1. I have three part time jobs; Facilitator for Coalition that works to prevent youth gang involvment, after school enrichment instructor, and gang prevention educator.
  2. I am extremely outgoing IRL, but much more reserved online.
  3. I love the original Star Wars Trilogy, but I am an equal opportunity nerd.
  4. I am the "mean aunt" and yet, also the most depended on and asked for advice aunt. Funny how that works.
  5. I hold nobody to as high a standard as I hold myself.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:03 AM
I only put it in all the way when I get an itch.

travelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond repute

1) I want to tour speaking publicly to large groups, probably about sex.
2) I enjoy shocking people and leaving chaos in my wake.
3) I am organized and efficient at work.
4) I can't drink coffee or I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
5) I really miss being a nomad. Once the kids are grown and out I want to sell it all and start traveling again.

Swype is not my friend, please ignore my autocorrect issues.

WAHM behind Elaina's 10% off your order with the code CDN10

Shattered Fragments of Light

FB for Me
Follow Me![/COLOR]
Cyber-hitched to Drea and Katie.

Old 08-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Inactive Member

Maggie is an unknown quantity at this point

We also have no ice, EVER
I also want to be a student forever

1. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. I eat alligator and crawfish regularly
3. I love traveling
4. I have a butterfly tattoo (like 50 million other girls)
5. I would really love to have like 8 kids, ha!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Procrastinating
gumbyprncs is an unknown quantity at this point

1. I have multiple herniated discs in my back from a bad waterskiing accident when I was in college (and then re-injured lifting my chunk of a daughter lol)

2. I stopped eating meat in 7th grade because of research done in science class; when we were house hunting, we ended up looking at that same teacher's house!

3. I think I'm at least borderline OCD - once I decide something, it needs to be done; things have their place and I get irritated if they're not there when I go back and look for them. (this is the part my DH loves most about me haha)

4. Even with the perfectionist stuff ^^ I don't do details well (figure that one out!)

5. I met my husband abroad - he became a citizen last May
Old 05-30-2013, 05:04 PM
I heard this place rocks!

My Mood: Lonely
Pixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud ofPixie dust has much to be proud of

I like having a tan. (Bad I know)
I wish I could travel the world
I wish I had a personal trainer and gym
I like routine
I have a hard time saying no
Old 05-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Peeping, not posting.
AKA: Formerly: CDingmomof2

My Mood: Amused
Melissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond repute

1. I dreamed my whole life of becoming a labor and delivery nurse. Now I am one and I don't enjoy it. It's not at all what I imagined it to be. It has its GREAT moments, but also very hard moments. We are too busy to actually sit down and connect with our patients. I wish I could work in a birth center.

2. I am extremely shy. Online and IRL. Many people think I'm snobby, but I'm not.

3. I think my shyness comes from my very low self esteem. I constantly think I'm not good enough even though I KNOW it's not true, it causes me a great deal of anxiety.

4. My mom committed suicide 2 weeks before I was induced at 31 weeks for severe pre eclampsia. I'm not sure how to let go of the anger towards her for taking away my kids grandma.

5. My biggest fear in lifeis losing one of my kids or husband. Both my parents have passed and if I lost someone else close to me I'm not sure i would be able to cope.

Wife to Shawn

L&D RN and mom to 3 amazing littles. B(8), K(6) and R(3)
Old 06-11-2013, 09:01 PM
do it because it feels good

My Mood: Spaced
MoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond reputeMoonMama has a reputation beyond repute

1. I never had any idea what "I wanted to be when I grew up" and still don't. So for now I'll just stick to being a mommy!

2. Fruit is my favourite thing to eat ever ever ever.

3. I have the strangest pregnancy dreams.

4. I have purple hair... Though it's all faded and grown out by now haha.

5. My favourite flowers are pansies
Old 06-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Fine
eapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond repute

I am an old soul possessing great respect for the wisdoms that come with experience, and simplicity in the freedoms afforded by ownership, be it possession or words.

I have been a cloth diaper manufacturer since the days of only 400 ish cloth diaper manufacturer's, having stayed true to the artisan vehicle of manufacturering usually pitting me against many walls of the mass manufactured mentality. E-a-poo's is my youngest sons nickname.

I am an artist in addition to a fiberartist. My mediums and degree are in ceramics and 3 dimensional conceptual sculpture. My artwork focuses on environmental toxicities.

I am a widow having three children, 1 princess, 2 peas, all cd'd and bf'd.

I don't like, use, or permit my children to be haters using the word hate. People who are haters tend to send me moving quickly into another direction. Too negative for my taste. I would rather they drop the f-bomb, fortunately the two living with me do not.
MB/E-a-poo's(R), Pioneering the resurrection of Cloth Diapers in the Pittsburgh area since 2002! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5315476 and www.eapoos.com Mom to 3, soulmate to my heavenly husband!