ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 PM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

My Mood: Dead
NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Judge Judy yelling at morons is my favorite! LOL!

I am moving to California in July. More dang dessert (we are Army).

What is the view out your front and/or back door? I have a culdesac of neighbors (quiet neighbors, thank God) and out the back door is barren desert (west Texas/almost Mexico).

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You don’t have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 03-05-2014, 10:18 PM
There I was. As a result
for a image search for 32h.

My Mood: Torn
Katherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond repute

the doctor who question was taken....

Ok, what are your hobbies? And what is your fave food? And when you're drinking, what do you drink?

Old 03-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Owner/Administrator
Send me chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Send Mel some too. I like it when she's happy.

My Mood: Stressed
Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute

How did you end up in my home country?

Old 03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
can't compete with Candy Cooters or Clown Dildos

My Mood: Dead
aileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond reputeaileenfairycat has a reputation beyond repute

The bacon could be forgiven, the elbow licking is tolerable, but not knowing the fresh prince song? INSTABAN!
~~~~~~~
guess I can't ask if you've ever had blood sausage before...

Your kids, minions or organically grown labor saving devices?
Judge Judy or The People's Court?

I will admit, I was too cool to watch Fresh Prince as I was too alternative, but I do know some of it, and danced to "Parent's Just Don't Understand" at school dances if that helps at all.

No, to blood sausage, but did totally trick, ok consciously allow my Mom to try it in Ireland, knowing she had no idea what she was going to try.

People's Court, it's less bossy then Judge Judy

I am moving to California in July. More dang dessert (we are Army).

What is the view out your front and/or back door? I have a culdesac of neighbors (quiet neighbors, thank God) and out the back door is barren desert (west Texas/almost Mexico).

There where is CA is kind of funny as I am wondering if this poster is going to be moving to the base near where I used to live But I was originally a Valley girl, then lived in the desert of So Cal.

As for my view, at this house it's lovely, last one not so much. We also live on a cul-de-sac the straight out view is of an older church, but the back garden looks out towards the whole of the city and is just beautiful.

Ok, what are your hobbies? And what is your fave food? And when you're drinking, what do you drink?

I am a belly dancer, that is probably my biggest hobby these days, otherwise I used to do lots of crafty things then I had kids. I started cooking and baking more, but now I am in the 1st trimester and all food makes me want to hurl.

I miss drinking, I love good red wine, lovely dessert wine and margaritas.

How did you end up in my home country?

Mostly luck. DH works for a British company, we probably won't get to stay forever, but we love it while we are here.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Bashful
Russolovin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New

New here..