ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Marketplace > All things Craft

Notices

Old 04-07-2015, 01:31 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Bookworm
kelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fabric, wovens, flannel, knits, fleece, and other stuff

Here's the deal, I collect fabric with grand ideas, then never use them. I am losing my storage, and have to prune down. I have added fabrics to Photobucket, and have two links to the two different albums below. The fabrics are not in the order I had hoped for, I do know that all the knits are in the second album. There are 125 different cuts of fabrics so far. I am most of the way done, but have run out of momentum and space to finish. It is fleece and random stuff that I have left. Prices are below the pictures, and I am happy to work package prices!

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/ke...?sort=2&page=1

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/ke...?sort=2&page=1

Last edited by kelliekd; 05-03-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Re-doing post
Old 04-09-2015, 11:31 PM

kelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond reputekelliekd has a reputation beyond repute

Bump, added more throughout post, still have a little less than half to go!
Old 05-03-2015, 11:06 PM

Bump, took individual shots of all fabrics, including knits. And everything is priced. Come take a look-see!