ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Regionally Speaking > USA > South Central

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 04:31 AM
wasting energy on anonymous assholes

My Mood: Cool
TNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
Oh yay! We're moving to Little Rock AFB next wk, so glad to see there are so many other CDN mamas nearby!

We were looking at houses in the area and we found one in Sherwood that we absolutely adore. I've heard the schools in the area aren't that great, but I can always supplement at home. Heck, they were supposedly at one of the best in the state here and we always had trouble with them. I'm really excited about moving there, it's only 300 miles from our home in Ky. We spent 4 yrs in Las Vegas and now 4 yrs here in Alaska, I'm so excited to get somewhere where we can grow things and the kids can play outside all year!
You really should check the Cabot ares if it is not too late. Our schools are waaaay better and the AFB is literately 8 miles...5 minutes maybe? I think half the soldiers from that base live here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurlyQ View Post
I should have added I'm about 15 minutes out of Little Rock
Which direction?
~~~~~~~
Oh Ruth! I meant to add to post once you get settled in! Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something
Full Gallery of My Past Designs HERE

Join Kobieta on Twitter and Facebook!

"If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all." Jacob G. Hornberger

Last edited by TNB; 06-06-2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 06-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Busy
PurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond reputePurlyQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNB View Post
You really should check the Cabot ares if it is not too late. Our schools are waaaay better and the AFB is literately 8 miles...5 minutes maybe? I think half the soldiers from that base live here

Which direction?
~~~~~~~
Oh Ruth! I meant to add to post once you get settled in! Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something
I second the Cabot schools! I hear they are fantastic, and I know a ton of AFB families who live there

We're South West of Little Rock.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Spaced
Ruth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, we'll definitely have to have a CDN date this fall!

We've looked at houses in the Cabot area, but there's nothing listed that we want in our price range. I'm kinda torn though, my kids all scored really high on the tests up here and were at the highest ranking school in the state. Dh wants to know what makes the Cabot schools better? We're pretty involved with them and also supplement a lot at home. We're also looking at some private schools in the area, since the kids are ahead academically. Mommy brag here, dd's bday is July 23, she went from not knowing hardly anything when school started to be literally being off the chart by May!! She just picks things up really fast. I want to make sure they are challenged kwim?

Here's the house we're looking at. http://www.crye-leike.com/main/brows...lsnum=10247542 We really like because it's got 3 acres and is in the country. We are soooo not subdivision/HOA ppl!! And it's only 1/3 of dh's housing allowance, so we'll have money for upgrades and things. How are utility prices down there, gas and electric?
Old 07-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Inactive Member

Ruth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond reputeRuth has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we're here now! We are in the process of buying a house in Ward, it's right off the main road but has 1.5 acres of land! The kids are already talking about getting chickens and goats. Dh doesn't mind the commute since we're getting a deal on the house and he really likes the land. I'm glad the kids are going to be in the better schools. We're having a lot of fun scoping out the area and hitting up the antique stores.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:49 PM
wasting energy on anonymous assholes

My Mood: Cool
TNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
Well, we're here now! We are in the process of buying a house in Ward, it's right off the main road but has 1.5 acres of land! The kids are already talking about getting chickens and goats. Dh doesn't mind the commute since we're getting a deal on the house and he really likes the land. I'm glad the kids are going to be in the better schools. We're having a lot of fun scoping out the area and hitting up the antique stores.
oh you are right by me!! PM me if you want to try and meet up sometime!
Full Gallery of My Past Designs HERE

Join Kobieta on Twitter and Facebook!

"If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all." Jacob G. Hornberger

Old 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM
kind of stinky

BeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Arkansas for another week.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNB View Post
oh you are right by me!! PM me if you want to try and meet up sometime!
Hey, maybe we could meet up this fall when my hellions are in school and you can teach me how to sew! Your stuff is darling! I know the basics, I have a HuskyStar and and embroidery machine, but I don't really know how to use them. I would love to have a sewing buddy.

We'll hopefully be closing on our house the 15th. It has a large laundry room that is going to be by very own sewing room, I am soooo excited!!!
Old 03-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Sweettooth
Pinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond reputePinkhippie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenasmommy07 View Post
I'm in NW arkansas.
Yeah I know this thread is 4 years old. Im in NW Arkansas too!
Old 03-26-2014, 04:15 PM
kind of stinky

BeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond repute

I will be back in Arkansas in a couple weeks!! River Valley area here.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:55 AM
Inactive Member

Momofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to beholdMomofairforcebrats is a splendid one to behold

I live right by the airbase.