ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Crafty Corner > Craft Chat

Notices

Old 05-01-2016, 09:55 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute
Default So excited! (Yarn Tent Sale at Caron Factory)

Every year the Caron Yarn Factory (Spinrite now) has a tent sale that lasts all week. The people from The Crochet Crowd come down and they just have a good time and sell tons of cheap yarn. I can't even stand the excitement.... I AM GOING TOMORROW. We're talking dirt cheap yarn. I want to buy it all. I don't even know how I'm going to stay within my $100 budget. I'm going with a group of ladies from my church that I crochet with so we get to shop for our prayer shawl ministry plus shop for ourselves which means we'll be filling up 2 vehicles with yarn.

― Erin Hanson

Old 05-01-2016, 10:46 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Where? When? Already calculating the miles!! You had me at "dirt cheap yarn"!
"

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 05-02-2016, 11:11 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute

It's in Washington NC. It lasts all week so you know if you want to make the drive I will totally meet you there LOL!! I'm going back on Wednesday anyway. Mickey and Dan from The Crochet Crowd are there all week too! Check out the videos and photos I posted on my FB. It won't be nearly that busy the rest of the week. Here's some of the prices that I remember.

Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins in a bag- $5 per bag.
One Pounder Caron yarn $6 a skein
Peaches and Cream cotton yarn 6 skeins in a bag- $8 per bag
One pound cotton yarn $6 per skein
Sheepish and Cottonish yarn 3-4 skeins per bag I think? $5-$6? per bag

I don't know I can't even remember LOL Everything is buy 3 get 1 free. They put out new stuff every day too.
~~~~~~~
Oh here this is the info on their page

The USA Version of the Caron Yarns Factory is clearing stock starting Monday, May 2 - 7th. The yarn will be moved out of the factory and displayed in a massive tent just outside the doors where it's made.
Brands such as Patons, Caron, Bernat and Lily will be available. 30 brands in total with various colour shades in each. Stock in some of these brands are extremely limited and it is a first grab, first buy situation.
Expect to find popular brands such as Bernat Dippity Dots, $7 for a bag of 3 Balls, Bernat Cottonish - $4 for a bag of 3, Caron One Pound $6 / Ball. Any time you buy 3 of the same product, you get to take a 4th item for free. That's right, Buy 3 balls of Caron One Pound at $6 and you can take another Caron One Pound Ball for free! So that's even further savings.
We are also giving out free yarn too. Bring us groups of 9" x 7" Blocks for Warm Up America and you will automatically receive 1 free bag of 3 balls of T-Shirt Yarn... Bring as many 9" x 7" blocks as you want, every time you give us 5, we will award your generosity with a free bag! So if you bring us 20 blocks, you will get 4 free bags of yarn to take home with you.
See more details at https://www.facebook.com/events/538648132965447/

― Erin Hanson

Last edited by QueenRainbow; 05-02-2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 05-03-2016, 12:01 AM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, 4 hours one way... maybe if the week wasn't already so packed (kids' program, DD 15's play). Those are some great deals, though!

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(