ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Crafty Corner > Craft Chat

Notices

Old 01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
has a scaley tail
AKA: sabrina_the_mommies

My Mood: Cheerful
Watermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation What's your favorite PDF patterns (for baby/girls)

I WILL use at least 1/2 of my GIANT fabric stash this year. Bitty baby is going to have a mostly handsewn by mama wardrobe!

What are some great pdf patterns? Designers?

Follow me on Instagram- whatbittywore to see my progress (and cheer me on!)

to & & &
i <3 Young Living essential oils
I <3 <3 sewing & crafting & DIYing & all things "basic"
Be my friend on facebook & instagram
Old 01-10-2015, 06:02 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

I am totally stalking. Just followed you on IG! I really admire what you're doing and would like to do more sewing for myself and my fam as well!

Old 01-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Inactive Member

mymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite is Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.
She has patterns for girls, boys, and a few for women. I have a lot of her patterns (30-ish?). The sizing is good (many patterns are from 3m-12y) instructions are clear. The rash guard is the only one I need to add length to the sleeves.
She is readily available if you have any questions.
On Thursday she either has a half price pattern (Thrifty Thursday) or she rolls out a new pattern.

Fishsticks Designs is my other favorite. This one is geared more for boys, but there are some unisex patterns in there.

Both sites have free patterns available.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:28 PM
has a scaley tail

Watermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy_moo View Post
I am totally stalking. Just followed you on IG! I really admire what you're doing and would like to do more sewing for myself and my fam as well!
Thanks! Do it will me Mandy! I need to take a picture of the huge tote I just found full of upcycle hoarded stuff. I really love rompers because they're easy to dress warmer (layer with shirt, cardigan, leg warmers...)
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymarvins View Post
My favorite is Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.
She has patterns for girls, boys, and a few for women. I have a lot of her patterns (30-ish?). The sizing is good (many patterns are from 3m-12y) instructions are clear. The rash guard is the only one I need to add length to the sleeves.
She is readily available if you have any questions.
On Thursday she either has a half price pattern (Thrifty Thursday) or she rolls out a new pattern.

Fishsticks Designs is my other favorite. This one is geared more for boys, but there are some unisex patterns in there.

Both sites have free patterns available.
Yes! I have a couple PAB. Have you made her boot pattern yet (I think it's hers?) I have her mocc pattern, but want something that goes higher up.

to & & &

Last edited by Watermelandrea; 01-10-2015 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 01-10-2015, 06:40 PM
I need a blow job

mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Sewing would go SO much more smoothly if I could get my serger working properly, so if I wanna do more sewing I really need to figure out the serger.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Inactive Member

mymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond reputemymarvins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelandrea View Post
Thanks! Do it will me Mandy! I need to take a picture of the huge tote I just found full of upcycle hoarded stuff. I really love rompers because they're easy to dress warmer (layer with shirt, cardigan, leg warmers...)
~~~~~~~

Yes! I have a couple PAB. Have you made her boot pattern yet (I think it's hers?) I have her mocc pattern, but want something that goes higher up.

The only footwear pattern I have is her comfy, cozy slippers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy_moo View Post
Sewing would go SO much more smoothly if I could get my serger working properly, so if I wanna do more sewing I really need to figure out the serger.
YouTube is awesome for serger help. That's basically how I learned to use mine last spring when I bought my Juki.

Craftsy also has online classes and I think Pattern Review does too.

Old 01-17-2015, 01:37 PM
has a scaley tail

I'm going to be working on some pjs today. Has anyone sewn up the "only pajama pattern" you'll ever need?

to & & &
Old 01-17-2015, 04:05 PM
I need a blow job

I can't help with PJs, unfortunately... my kids won't wear them

Old 01-17-2015, 07:20 PM
Inactive Member

I love the Alex and Anna P.J's, summer and winter pattern. So easy, fast to sew, and the kids love them.

I'm getting ready to lay out and cut the Happy Feet Pajamas. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Old 01-19-2015, 03:53 PM
Inactive Member

Did you find a pj pattern you like?

Update on the Happy Feet Pajamas...They were a fast sew and turned out super cute. I have some happy children over here.

Old 09-25-2015, 03:32 PM
has a scaley tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymarvins View Post
I love the Alex and Anna P.J's, summer and winter pattern. So easy, fast to sew, and the kids love them.

I'm getting ready to lay out and cut the Happy Feet Pajamas. I'll let you know how they turn out.

I ended up buying the Alex & Anna and sewed x15 pairs of thermal jammies! Such a fast sew.

to & & &
Old 09-25-2015, 03:58 PM
I am a go for it kind of gal

My Mood: Sunshine
Aemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond repute

Also stalking to see what you make
Old 09-25-2015, 11:26 PM
has a scaley tail

Are you on IG Jen? Most everything I've made since January is on there, whatbittywore. I give pattern info, fabric & store, size made for reference.

to & & &
Old 09-26-2015, 07:52 AM
I am a go for it kind of gal

My Mood: Sunshine
Aemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond reputeAemama2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep just followed you yesterday I think it's carrmzc