ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > All things visual

Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 AM
I always try just the tip
but I end up going all the way every time.

My Mood: Busy
Longfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Naked and Afraid?

Anyone else see this?

I stumbled upon it today and of course ended up having an episode marathon. I'm interested to see what others think of the show.

I have never, ever wanted to spend time in the Lousiana swamp but this show confirmed that. Holy crap that episode seemed the worst IMO!!
Old 09-16-2013, 03:57 AM
I will be going crazy for up to two weeks

maree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG That episode was the scariest!! You could not have paid me to walk in that water.
Did you see the one with that guy, Clint, I think (with the goggles)? I felt so bad for his partner. She was such a trooper!

Old 09-16-2013, 03:57 AM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you watch it?

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 09-16-2013, 04:14 AM
I always try just the tip
but I end up going all the way every time.

My Mood: Busy
Longfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond repute

I downloaded it.

Was Clint Mr. Sunburn or Mr. I am scared of everything?

I am soooo scared of crocs (gators?) leeches and snakes. No amount of money could persuade me to do that. Even with clothes. And full body armour. Gaaaaaah
Old 09-16-2013, 04:50 AM
I love Tuesdays and waffles, penguins, vulvas, lol cats.
AKA: PrincessConsuelaBananahammock

Zee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond repute

I think the swamp one was the worse as well.

Old 09-16-2013, 05:37 AM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

I don't normally watch reality/game shows, but a friend of mine was recently telling me about this show. When she started telling me about it, I assumed that they would be doing this on random desert islands, or something. Then she mentioned that one episode she watched was set in a freaking SWAMP. All I can say to that is, NOPE. Do not want. I wouldn't go there with clothes one, let alone nude. I can't even bring myself to watch something like that.

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 09-16-2013, 05:54 AM
I will be going crazy for up to two weeks

maree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond reputemaree9304 has a reputation beyond repute

Clint was the scared of everything guy, who didn't want to eat the sea urchin and was scared of going into the water to look for food.

Old 09-16-2013, 03:54 PM
I have had the same title for a year.

My Mood: In Love
piccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond repute

We like to watch it. The whole time we sit and talk about how crazy they all are for being willing to be anywhere bug infested and naked.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:59 AM
When it comes to beavers is fresh or vintage better?

My Mood: Fine
k8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond repute

I can't watch it anymore because it's too horrible, lol. I cringe when I see them walking around barefoot. My feet are so sensitive and I have a thing about being barefoot in lakes, rivers, oceans, etc.

The worst one I saw was the one with the bug bites and the girl was basically going into anaphylactic shock because she had so many bites all over her body.

And yeah, Clint was a big chicken!

Blue Room Creations
ETSY
Old 02-21-2017, 05:00 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been watching this the past couple of months and love it
Fiancée to Jason
Old 02-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

~~~~~~~
The title fairy needs to visit you Jenna, you need a title that says I like to bring back old threads just for fun.

I watched a couple of them episodes too and thought it was silly. I prefer Survivor Man.

Last edited by thewayhome; 02-21-2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 02-22-2017, 03:55 PM
CALM YOUR TITS!

My Mood: Happy
Katiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't watched it. It doesn't appeal to me... but I have such a hard time watching stuff where people suffer "for fun".
Old 03-09-2017, 12:10 AM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayhome View Post

~~~~~~~
The title fairy needs to visit you Jenna, you need a title that says I like to bring back old threads just for fun.

I watched a couple of them episodes too and thought it was silly. I prefer Survivor Man.
Meh. This place is so dead that bringing back old threads is the only way to have fun
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear View Post
I haven't watched it. It doesn't appeal to me... but I have such a hard time watching stuff where people suffer "for fun".
I get that. I have a hard time with reality TV in general. It's not 'reality' at all.
Fiancée to Jason

Last edited by raindrop_333; 03-09-2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 03-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

I was teasing. It actually makes me giggle when I see a zombie post and yeah, it is slow around here.

Wait you mean that stuff doesn't happen in really life?????
Old 03-09-2017, 05:19 AM
Deep I like it deep.

My Mood: Cheerful
MeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond repute

I keep meaning to watch Alone because the first two seasons are local and the third season has a local lady that did amazing. It's less stuffing and more surviving.
My boys really like dual survivor. It's not a competition and each episode is one location so there is variety. They even started a fire from ice. Mind blown.

“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ~Les Brown

Autocorrect likes to change names on me, I'm sorry if I call you something else.