ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2016, 05:57 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Natalie Suleman speaks out about being "Octomom"

I'll admit, I teared up reading this. Don't read the comments, they'll make you mad, still so much hate for her after all these years of being out of the spotlight. She looks like she's doing good, I hope she continues. I did wonder where the older 6 kids are at but I'm guessing they've requested that they not be in the media. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
~~~~~~~
Although if you go to her instagram she does have pictures of her older kids up there. They are gorgeous.

― Erin Hanson

Last edited by QueenRainbow; 09-14-2016 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN