ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > School Daze > High School

Notices

Old 10-13-2009, 06:14 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Bookworm
4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mid term grades!!!!

My son, Nick, is a junior at our local Vo-tech. He is studying HVAC. He has classes the first of the year, and they cram a whole year into half the year. Nick has all AP classes. We got his mid term grades, and holy cow!!! 4- A's and 1- B. I am sooooo proud of him.
Sorry about the bragging...it just feels wonderful to have a great kid!!

I've heard so many stories from other moms about how bad their kids are doing in school, and one of Nick's good friends just got booted out completely. I've known that boy since 4th grade, and never thought he would get kicked out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that do matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Apelike
grace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! That must have taken some serious work!

ISO: Winter girls clothes 4/5 and 6, and size 12 mo. winter boy clothes!

The Title Fairy's Bish

SWAGBUCKS!- I have made $20 so far!