ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Getting to Know You!

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Inpain
Calicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond reputeCalicokity has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? Calicokity is my screen name because I love calico cats. But now my favorite are siamese. I have a total of 10 cats. I 'm a sucker for a homeless kitten.

What brought you to CDN? I have a Hyena Cart and heard/read mamas talking about CDN so I decided to see what it was all about.

How many children do you have? I have 4 grown children and 5 grandchildren.

How long have you been using cloth? I haven't diapered anyone in a long time. And my kids won't use cloth diapers or pads. That is such a waste to buy disposables.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Don't have one.

Anything interesting you want to share? I read this place is addictive and they are right. I just can't find where I posted the day before to check on it. It's this old age thing.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Peeing myself laughing!

My Mood: Dreaming
Felt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond reputeFelt Fusion has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? It's my business name, for want of anything better.

What brought you to CDN? In all honesty, the lure of RSE mugs, but I may not get time to post enough in time and as a forum addict I will no doubt stick around for many moons to come.

How many children do you have? 3 boys. 4 if you include dh! Dh is Ilan, then the boys are Nayan 10, Tallin 8 and Ocean 6.

How long have you been using cloth? We used for a while with ds1 but didn't get on. Found MEOS with ds2 and stuck with them until ds3 was about a year old and then found HC and all things cloth and then the spending went mad! We stopped last year when ds2 finally night trained at 7yrs

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? We were fitted and wool users by the end.

Anything interesting you want to share? Um, no, I'm not very interesting, but happy to answer any more questions!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Angelic
The Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gumbo Lily has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? It's my business name, but it came from a beautiful wild flower that grows here on the prairies of South Dakota

What brought you to CDN? I came to get in on the RSE Mugs!!

How many children do you have? 6 right now and one on the way

How long have you been using cloth? The last 4 babies, so 7 years

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? prefolds and covers. I'm hoping to get more fitteds and wool covers this time though

Anything interesting you want to share? I am a strong Christian and we homeschool our children
Old 01-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Insomnious
gen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond reputegen1275 has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? No idea, I just picked it because it was different.

What brought you to CDN? I joined in 2009 but have been posting sporadically because my online biz takes up most of my time

How many children do you have? 2

How long have you been using cloth? Started using cloth when DD was 2.5 yrs old, then when she potty learned we stopped. Then DS came along and we used cloth exclusively from birth.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? High end fitteds with designer fabrics, and AI2s for ease when going out. We loved wool too here.

Anything interesting you want to share? I've been selling online for over 7yrs and LOVE it.

An indie store offering organic cloth diapers and designer accessories for the hip mama and baby!

Want to stay up to date and win prizes? LIKE my Facebook page! www.facebook.com/theclothcanoe
Old 01-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Creative
leeanne is an unknown quantity at this point

What does your screen name mean? my middle names

What brought you to CDN? some of the co-ops

How many children do you have? 3

How long have you been using cloth? Since my first child

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? prefolds with fun diaper
covers
Old 01-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Balanced
moonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant futuremoonlightblonde has a brilliant future

What does your screen name mean? Nothing =( I took it from my younger sisters first email address, it is the same on all of the different forums I am on..I figure it suits me better than her as I have blonde hair? ya not the best reason

What brought you to CDN? I missed you lovely ladies! that and I just moved WAY up North compared to where I was before and have no car during the day, no friends and no family! It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't so cold out - we live walking distance to a bunch of things (for a small town, less than 5000) but -7 c (what is is right now) is just too cold to walk with a three year old.

How many children do you have? I have a 3.5 yr old daughter and am due with something the end of April/early May.

How long have you been using cloth? I used cloth from the time dd was 4 months until she pl-ed a little after 2.5.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? My favourites are flats, prefolds and pul covers - not a popular opinion I am sure but they are cheap, easy, clean well and work!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:31 PM
I need emergency rimming . NOW.

My Mood: Busy
Momma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? Well my daughter's name is Gianna, and I'm her Momma, so...Momma2Gianna!! :-)

What brought you to CDN? A friend of mine (MandyMoo) suggested I come to this forum to learn...My first daughter was born at 33 weeks so I didn't have a chance to learn about alternatives to anything until it was too late!! So now that I am TTC #2, I wanna do things TOTALLY different!!

How many children do you have? One so far!!

How long have you been using cloth? N/A - Not pregnant with #2 yet

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? - N/A...Hoping to learn!!

Anything interesting you want to share? I've been happily married to my high school sweetie for 8 years, and we've been together for 11...Umm...I'm PROUDLY Italian and make my own sauce and pasta and everything, AND I'm Republican, but PLEASE don't let that scare you off - If you want my opinion, please ASK because I do NOT agree with everything my party says or does, and do not want to be pigeon-holed. I'm probably the most liberal Republican you know!! ;-)
Old 01-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Bitchy
sweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond reputesweetpetunia has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? It reminds me that I need to be sweeter. My DH used to call me that when we first met.

What brought you to CDN? I just got a BFP a few nights ago so I was checking out all the new CD stuff online and happened upon a lady's Hub page. Someone mentioned CDN in a comment on her page so I decided to check it out.

How many children do you have? So far I have 4 angel babies and 4 earth babies with a bean on the way. I hope this one sticks!

How long have you been using cloth? Since my 3rd child- 8yrs

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Pockets

Anything interesting you want to share? Nope.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Inactive Member

You Tell 'Em is an unknown quantity at this point

What does your screen name mean? It's the name of my advocacy tee store (You Tell 'Em). I actually came up with it when my youngest was teething and she would "talk" to whatever toy she was teething on and I would always say "you tell 'em" to her. I did it with my oldest too, but my passion for advocacy really has come to life since my oldest was born.

What brought you to CDN? I saw someone mention it on Facebook and figured I'd give it a try.

How many children do you have? I have two daughters. My oldest is 4.5 years old and my youngest is 14 months.

How long have you been using cloth? With my oldest she was CDed from 6-18 months and my youngest has been from birth.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Right now my current favorite are fitteds (Bumpkie Bottoms -- made by me) and wool... although I can be a sucker for PUL covers (under the wool) and/or fleece soakers.

Anything interesting you want to share? Nothing I can really think about at the moment.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Inactive Member

mekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond reputemekjsk2000 has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? The first 3 letters are my initials, the next 3 letters are my hubbys initials and 2000 was the year we were married

What brought you to CDN? a purewool coop

How many children do you have? 2 boys, 4 and 1

How long have you been using cloth? a little over 3.5 years

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? I really dont have a favorite, I use it all

Anything interesting you want to share? I cant think of anything.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Inactive Member

pagodagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

What does your screen name mean? used to live in Patterson Park, Baltimore, which had a lovely pagoda

What brought you to CDN? love cloth, falling into wool hard, saw CDn mentioned on Darlng husband's facebook page, and here I am...

How many children do you have? 20 year old step daughter, almost 1 year old son

How long have you been using cloth? since DS's birth

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? fitteds + longies. haven't found the perfect fitted yet...

Anything interesting you want to share? I'm a gyn oncologist.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:36 AM
a little too excited

My Mood: Dreaming
Mymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Screen name mean? My dd called my breasts my mys she would say " can you bring some my my?"
What brought you to CDN? Heard about it on DS
How many children do you have? 1 sofar
How long have you been using cloth? Dec 2008
What is your favorite type of diapers? Fitteds and wool so far!
Anything interesting you want to share? I want to farm grow my own food.. Milk goats live semi off the grid! I also have some killer ideas for nonprofit organizations that I want to start! I am a Christian but I like to consider myself non judgmental and open minded!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:15 AM
Making a hit list

My Mood: Artistic
Genki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond reputeGenki has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? Basically it means cheerful in Japanese.

What brought you to CDN?
DS refugee. Love CDs, hate DS's atmosphere. Heard about this place, checked it out, like it.

How many children do you have? 1 and 1 on the way.

How long have you been using cloth?
since Oct 23rd 2010. CD'd from birth in the hospital.

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? Sunbaby I have tried many a' fancy brand, but they're my favorite.

Anything interesting you want to share? I am nocturnal.

[Reanna]
Married to my bestfriend CJ. Mom to Gabriel and Luna.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:28 AM
is a little cray-cray.

My Mood: Bookworm
aunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond reputeaunt_freya has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? it's my old email

What brought you to CDN? I heard it was a more welcoming place than that other place

How many children do you have? 1 (right now)

How long have you been using cloth? for just about 2 years

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? We like prefolds. We generally use fitteds at home

Anything interesting you want to share? I read. a lot. And have an uncanny knowledge or Romantic poetry.

Less complaining. More sexy rumpus.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:46 PM
I have never seen anyone do it the other way.
AKA: Agla on DS

My Mood: Apelike
bklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond repute

What does your screen name mean? It is where I'm from. It reminds me where I came from.

What brought you to CDN? I was searching cooperate and I ended up here. I saw the ds coop thread and what can I say, I was inspired.

How many children do you have? 5

How long have you been using cloth? 8 years on and off

What is your favorite type of cloth diapers? That changes. Right now previous and wool.

Anything interesting you want to share? I'm skirt wearing. People seem to find that interesting.

I'm earning easy Amazon GCs with PerkTV
Like vintage treasures? A Minor Extravagance

Go buy yourself some Soft Stars; your feet will thank you.