ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Read All About It.

Notices

Old 08-03-2015, 05:20 PM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalila View Post
I take issue with the commenter idea that because an area is all white, the crime is nothing to worry about. I bought my cabin in a 95% white town, and let me tell you that although there are no gangs, there are many more meth busts than in Miami, and well, the child abuse stories that I read coming out of that little town are horrific.
And let's not forget that kid that shot the mom a few months ago in Reno or some place like that. It seemed like a pretty normal white suburb but then you had people using the local playground to tell drugs.
~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure a good writer and director and actors could make a movie about a child rapists and make me feel like he is a "whole person". Movies are meant to manipulate our feelings. Just because I can be entertained by OITNB doesn't mean I want people like that freed.
I specifically said I didn't mean to free them. Everyone seems to be missing that part

I simply want to know what their list of demands are, whether they mean freedom from incarceration or freedom from a facility they are worried is unsafe. Is it being intentionally spun to make them look badly? Are they being denied any basic human rights? WHat the ~FARK~ else is on the list? Why is no one reporting the full story.
I'm just so ~FARK~ing done with one-sided half-ass manipulative journalism. Its a disgrace

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 08-03-2015, 05:20 PM
molesting the number 8.
AKA: Banyan Tree Diapers

My Mood: Tired
Dalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond repute

Prisons are notorious for people forming gangs, so maybe these gang members were moved to a different facility to ease up the tensions a bit. Boohoo. So sorry they don't get to spend time with their besties. It's prison, not summer camp.
I love it how criminals become so aware of their own rights and morality when they go to prison. Where was all this care about rights when they were out and about committing their crimes?
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulChaos View Post
I specifically said I didn't mean to free them. Everyone seems to be missing that part

I simply want to know what their list of demands are, whether they mean freedom from incarceration or freedom from a facility they are worried is unsafe. Is it being intentionally spun to make them look badly? Are they being denied any basic human rights? WHat the ~FARK~ else is on the list? Why is no one reporting the full story.
I'm just so ~FARK~ing done with one-sided half-ass manipulative journalism. Its a disgrace
I do agree with you about the sensationalism of journalism these days.

Last edited by Dalila; 08-03-2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-04-2015, 06:35 AM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that I've learned is that there is always a backstory. Honestly, it's one thing that OITNB does really well. People who are in prisons *aren't* horrible people who don't give a ~POOP~ about anything other than stealing, killing and destroying things. People, in general, aren't. We are programmed to want to contribute to society. People want to be good. Even people who do truly terrible things, like murder children. There is always more to the story.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 08-04-2015, 07:02 AM
Deep I like it deep.

My Mood: Cheerful
MeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond reputeMeganPaige has a reputation beyond repute

Prisons are also (as they should be) hypervegilent about gangs. Come in there with the wrong haircut, coloured clothing or certain hat and yes they will be pegged as a gang member by the facility, so I'm not sure what to think of the "noted gang members" bit. The article is too vague to form any sort of opinion in any direction.

“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ~Les Brown

Autocorrect likes to change names on me, I'm sorry if I call you something else.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:18 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

Most prisoners have at least passing affiliation with one of the prison gangs, especially in maximum security prisons. It's basically required for survival.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 08-07-2015, 02:50 AM
I have a stick up my ass today
AKA: KeepYourBabyClose

My Mood: Angelic
MotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond reputeMotherMoonPads has a reputation beyond repute

I found it very strange that I couldn't find a list of their demands.
MotherMoonPads Blog Etsy, Facebook