ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Read All About It.

Notices

Old 04-21-2015, 02:46 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

I've been boycotting Walmart for a really long time. They treat their employees like crap, I have a BIL who has worked there for a long time and they take advantage of him left and right. Then again, doesn't help he has terrible self esteem and won't try to get anything better, he is such in his comfortable Walmart rut.
~~~~~~~
Stuck, not such. I was being so careful to proofread.

Last edited by mandy_moo; 04-21-2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 04-21-2015, 02:55 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we had a great time doing it. The sucky part is that a lot of the employees have to go to that food bank
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:55 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I live in a small area and my choices are limited, especially when it comes to organic anything. Our WM had just started rolling out their own organics. I prefer to go to a grocery store in the next town when I am over there, but I've not been over there in a few weeks (going today though!). We finally got a Big Lots, so there are at least more choices, but before it was drug store or dollar store for all that other non-food stuff we use.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 04-21-2015, 04:11 PM
I need a blow job

mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not judging people who shop there, I swear! I feel fortunate to have choices that work for me that don't have to include Walmart.

Old 04-21-2015, 04:24 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that's a rough situation Crissi. I have a lot of options here, so I take advantage of it, but I get that it isn't possible everywhere around the country
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:43 PM
I need a blow job

Well and that's exactly part of the problem with Walmart, the monopoly. Why isn't there anything else available near Crisis and other folks? Probably because Walmart put them out of business.
~~~~~~~
Crissi, not crisis! Stupid tablet!

Last edited by mandy_moo; 04-21-2015 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 04-21-2015, 06:38 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy_moo View Post
Well and that's exactly part of the problem with Walmart, the monopoly. Why isn't there anything else available near Crisis and other folks? Probably because Walmart put them out of business.
~~~~~~~
Crissi, not crisis! Stupid tablet!
LOL! My name autocorrects to crisis regularly! Coincidence?!

On the one hand, our town is somewhat fortunate to actually have a lot of local choices for many things. I suppose the IGAs can be considered a "local" grocer, even, but as such they tend to cater to the local crowd and I'm lucky to find even organic milk in there. Their choices reflect the population here, and that tends to be most of the stuff I try to avoid for my family. We are now, again, having a monthly Farmer's Market which brings in fresh, local meats and dairy. I can also buy some of those things at the local feed store, but their stock is hit or miss.

I do much prefer to drive to Harris Teeter, as they have a lot of good, quality choices that line up with what we eat. They also actually have company policies with sourcing that is unparalleled around here at all (no Whole Foods or Trader Joe's or such under 2 hours away). But yes, WM has driven out small businesses all over the place and then they slowly, quietly raise their prices. I saw this firsthand at this little WM grocer only ("Neighborhood Market"?) near the beach here that happens to be in an area with little competition. Items in there were double and triple what I've seen in other WM stores. Why? Cause they can.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(