ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Read All About It.

Notices

Old 04-10-2015, 01:03 AM
You sure have a mystery on your hands, err...

My Mood: Balanced
Veganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond repute
Default they took her pumped breastmilk and threw it away!

Not okay is right:
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...184614875.html
~~~~~~~
Memo to those at Heathrow Airport: if you piss off Alyssa Milano, you're gonna hear about it on Twitter. And if it's about breast milk, you're really gonna hear about it.

The actress and breastfeeding advocate went on a Twitter tirade after the London airport confiscated 10 ounces of her breast milk. Oddly enough, just before the incident, Milano tweeted just how hard is to pump breast milk on a plane.

In case you're unfamiliar with Milano's love of breastfeeding, let us remind you she has frequently Instagrammed photos of herself breastfeeding her 7-month-old baby girl, Elizabella. (Milano also has a 3-year-old son, Milo.) So, of all of the women who are currently breastfeeding out there, Heathrow messed with the wrong one. So the airport was really in for it.

She then sent out a longer tweet to fully demonstrate her rage. "@HeathrowAirport I would have happily spread milk in different containers (which I travel with) to comply to those liquid rules," she wrote, not willing to give up on her stance. "Instead, milk was taken away with no discussion. Shampoo, lotions, etcetera were simply tested and handed back with no issue. Makes no sense at all."

And there was more. Milano was not happy.

To top off Alyssa's unsettling flight, she had to file a lost baggage claim when she arrived at her destination. In a longer Tweet, she wrote, "PPS. I travel w/ a portable Medela breast pump on the plane. Hoping this is just a weird coincidence but my other breast pump that I checked w/ the rest of my baggage... is lost. Everything arrived at my final destination except my hospital grade breast pump. Filling out a lost baggage claim now."

Heathrow eventually replied to Milano.

Milano's tiff with Heathrow will likely be divisive — there will be those who believe there should be a one-size-fits-all policy for liquids on airplanes, and others who think disposing breast milk is silly and should be an exception to the rule. But given the actress's zealousness when it comes to breast milk, it doesn't seem like Milano will be easily mollified.
~~~~~~~
the texts did not paste in the article, you have to follow the link to read the exchanges!!!

Last edited by Veganmamma; 04-10-2015 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 04-13-2015, 04:33 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, that stuff is like gold!

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 04-13-2015, 05:35 PM
I have had 5 guys in my mouth several times
and now I want them again.
AKA: monicajoy

My Mood: Tired
Lollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond repute

I would be lived
Posted via Mobile Device
~~~~~~~
Livid
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Lollipop; 04-13-2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN