ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > The Library

Notices

Old 12-09-2009, 04:48 AM
Much loved by The Title Fairy and all the ladies of CDN.
AKA: mommy2boys0608

My Mood: Fine
crunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond repute

I need get Ina May's I know I do not have alot of time but I am not sure how natural I will get to have of childbirth
Old 12-09-2009, 04:51 AM
CALM YOUR TITS!

My Mood: Happy
Katiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond repute

Are you just looking for a refresher, something to increase your interest as you get closer to the date, or a "how to" type of book? If you're not sure that you're going to get an unmedicated birth, might I recommend The Big Book of Birth by Erica Lyon? It's very well rounded in how it's presented.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:02 AM
Much loved by The Title Fairy and all the ladies of CDN.
AKA: mommy2boys0608

crunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymomof3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear View Post
Are you just looking for a refresher, something to increase your interest as you get closer to the date, or a "how to" type of book? If you're not sure that you're going to get an unmedicated birth, might I recommend The Big Book of Birth by Erica Lyon? It's very well rounded in how it's presented.
I am pretty sure I will have to have an iv for sure since I am GD , I will look into that book thanks
Old 12-09-2009, 05:03 AM
I only put it in all the way when I get an itch.

travelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond reputetravelinmom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reading the Princess of Landover. It's okay. I actually like it better than the first two but it's not hard to walk away from. I think the series has been compiled, it was originally a lot more than three books. The first two books are huge, like two or three books in each.

Swype is not my friend, please ignore my autocorrect issues.

WAHM behind Elaina's 10% off your order with the code CDN10

Shattered Fragments of Light

FB for Me
Follow Me![/COLOR]
Cyber-hitched to Drea and Katie.

Old 12-10-2009, 04:08 PM
thought to wrap myself in saran wrap
AKA: madmax

max has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond repute

I just finished The Road by Cormac Mccarthy. Now I'm reading Push by Sapphire.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post

Oh-- how was it? Do you recommend reading it before watching the movie?

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 12-10-2009, 05:34 PM
The line is forming. You could be waiting awhile...
AKA: meowzilla

My Mood: Lurking
miau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond reputemiau has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked out Darkly Dreaming Dexter. I love the show Dexter so I decided to read the books that inspired the show.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzilla View Post
I just checked out Darkly Dreaming Dexter. I love the show Dexter so I decided to read the books that inspired the show.

We have that sitting here too. I've been wanting to start it so bad... I need to get through my reading list. There are so many good books out there! I think I spend too much of my free time here on CDN.

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
all I can think about are intestinal worms, if I have them,
and if it's better just to have them in there and not know...
or know and have them come out.
AKA: SweetPeaMama09

Stef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Ohhh....loved The Road, though so disturbing. Just watched the trailer, not sure what I think about it...
~~~~~~~
[QUOTE=Katiebear;865400]It's not finished, so I have no idea when it will be out. Soon, I hope. But honestly, I'm biding my time. I would rather he come out with a new AWESOME book every 5 years than have mediocre books every other year or every year. The man has genius, and I'm more than willing to let that grow.

GRRM has been fairly involved in the HBO series, so I think it will be fairly true to the books. Honestly, nothing ever translates perfectly from book to screen, so I expect there to be some liberties taken with it, but I do think that they will attempt to hold to the general plot line and the spirit of the series thus far.

I could talk about GRRM all day. I met him once, you know! I have all my books signed - he was so nice.

I can't believe you met him and have signed books, how exciting!

Last edited by Stef Leppard; 12-10-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Where's that title fairy?
AKA: khalua99

My Mood: Brooding
gooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond reputegooselady has a reputation beyond repute

The Shack...it was a gift from a very dear friend
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 PM
I was nuts

My Mood: Buzzed
dakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond reputedakini has a reputation beyond repute

Rereading the Twilight series......and then thinking about what else to read. Really want to get the next book in the Outlander series (didn't even know there was one until recently) and the new one by Dan Brown.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Peeping, not posting.
AKA: Formerly: CDingmomof2

My Mood: Amused
Melissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about to start reading the shack... well tomorrow anyway on our long road trip. I bought it as an audiobook... so maybe it doesn't count as reading...

Wife to Shawn

L&D RN and mom to 3 amazing littles. B(8), K(6) and R(3)
Old 12-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Where's that title fairy?
AKA: pinkflamingos77

HoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond reputeHoopingCupcake has a reputation beyond repute

Harvard Hippies
Old 12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
thought to wrap myself in saran wrap
AKA: madmax

max has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond reputemax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybaby333 View Post
Oh-- how was it? Do you recommend reading it before watching the movie?

Loved the book! Very disturbing but an easy read and one that you won't want to put down.

Can't say if you should watch it before the movie. As I haven't seen the movie. But plan to now since reading the book.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Inactive Member
AKA: TheSpasticWench

My Mood: Happy
Mrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Meh has a reputation beyond repute

The Guinea Pig Diaries by JJ Abrams
~~~~~~~
erm-make that AJ Jacobs.

Last edited by Mrs. Meh; 12-11-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN