ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > The Library

Notices

Old 06-14-2016, 04:47 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

So... I'm digging up a zombie here!!

I read the KM book several months ago and tried to start. I got pretty overwhelmed with a difficult pregnancy and having a baby and moving and and and... life was nuts. It's still totally nuts, as we're house shopping right now (I had NO idea how stressful house shopping could be, and we actually have our ish together and are basically on the same page with what we want in a house, so it's just the process itself that is insane and stressful!). But I'm feeling the pull to KM before we move again, because it seems idiotic to move all this stuff. Again. So I'm trying to get the book read again and I want to start. But I also struggle with basic housekeeping, so I"m not sure how to balance doing regular chores with KM.

What about everyone else here, have any of you finished KM, or made further progress?

Old 06-14-2016, 04:58 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

I made loads of progress! I got the book from the library, read the first page, and returned it.

I feel decluttered and better already
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:02 PM
I need a blow job

mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-14-2016, 05:09 PM
I should tell DH I want 5 guys in my mouth
AKA: CowgirlMomma

CaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond repute

I am a bad KM'er I have been going room by room, slowly but surely. I thought I did a great job purgin before we moved, but I am still finding so much stuff that we don't use!

Old 06-14-2016, 05:42 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't get through the book. It's just so repetitive. I'm sure her methods work, and I've been working through the house a little at a time using her "does this bring me joy" but I haven't done it hard core or anything.

― Erin Hanson

Old 06-14-2016, 06:04 PM
all I can think about are intestinal worms, if I have them,
and if it's better just to have them in there and not know...
or know and have them come out.
AKA: SweetPeaMama09

My Mood: Fine
Stef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond reputeStef Leppard has a reputation beyond repute

I am still working on it! 😂 It's been almost a YEAR for me, but I'm slowly making progress. I'm technically still on "paper" and I swear that will never end.

That said, I'm still chugging along, and my whole mindset about what "sparks joy" for me has had a HUGE positive impact on so many areas of my life. I've let go of so much and I'm so much more conscious about what I bring into my home. I hope people will keep bumping this, I'm hoping to make a ton of progress over the summer!!
Old 06-14-2016, 06:09 PM
I need a blow job

I love what you said about the mindset of things that spark joy, Steph! We deserve to be surrounded by only what we love!

We are house shopping right now, and more than any of the *things* in my house, I think it's incredibly important that the place we call home sparks joy for us!! We have been looking in several different cities, but there is a particular city that I just feel so happy in, and I think DH feels the same, so we're really trying to get a home there.