ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > First Stop > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default BOARD FUNDS - October 2014

I've gotten the ticker working again, so you can see it up at the top of the board. As you can see, we're not doing well at all. Last month we only took in $43.27. We've used up our reserves and we're not going to be able to cover this months hosting which is going to be due at the end of this week. Is it time for this show to be cancelled, or is there enough interest to renew it for another season? It makes me sad to think we may be close to the end, but I am not sure that that is not the case. What do you all think?

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!
Old 10-26-2014, 09:00 PM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

another season means one more month? we need that much to run again for a month?
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 10-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

I'll squeeze some spinning for the board if need be (selling a skein if someone wants some handspun on here) donating everything minus shipping.
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 10-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
another season means one more month? we need that much to run again for a month?
Another season was not specifically aimed at ONE month, but we are kind of down to a month to month situation. We need $150 to run for another month, which is the same amount that it has been for several years now. We always set the ticker to say $175 in hopes of being able to build up a bit of a buffer for the hard months and for other expenses, such as domain name renewal which is also due later this week or early next week. Doing it that way has saved us several times in the past.

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!
Old 10-27-2014, 04:15 PM

Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I think this is it. This thread was posted last night and its noon now, the next day, and its had many views and almost no replies. Currently we have 70ish users online and it says 19 are regular users and the rest are guests. Sometimes I'm surprised that I can be out for several hours and almost no new threads. People are busy. Many of us work now. many homeschool, some busy with a lot of littles around the house.i don't think the small group of regular posters are going to be wiling/able to pay a fee each month to stay active.Wedon't have the traffic anymore to attract people that want to make banner ads, where Im sure the bulk of the money for the fees used to come from.

If this is the end, Mel and SAm and the mods- thanks for letting us hang here all these years! Its been a lot of fun for the most part I will miss CDN!
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 10-27-2014, 04:22 PM
clicking around unprotected!

My Mood: Buzzed
kukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond repute

I told my husband the same thing last night, Kelly. As sad as it it, I've been trying to reduce my internet time so its probably a good thing for me.

hey!!! i'm tiffany- a grateful mommy to miss thang (03/05)& lil' man (12/08).
sharing my life, my love & my issues with mr. right since 1995

Old 10-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Mhm, mhm love me some cooter flavored candy

My Mood: Fine
EmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking the same thing, Kelly. I wish, so much, that I had the funds to contribute regularly, but I don't

Wifey to Carly and Kristen
Old 10-27-2014, 05:11 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute

This makes me so sad. I am completely maxed out and don't have any extra to donate and I wish I did. I want CDN to stay around bc AMH is gone (which breaks my heart) and this is the only way I stay in touch with those ladies as well as everyone else.

― Erin Hanson

Old 10-27-2014, 05:27 PM
I always try just the tip
but I end up going all the way every time.

My Mood: Busy
Longfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts are the same as Kelly's. I've thought it for some time and it bums me out but we've limped on for longer than I expected TBH.
~~~~~~~
And I used TBH which shows I have spent too much time reading my nieces' FB posts!!!

Last edited by Longfarmer; 10-27-2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 10-27-2014, 05:32 PM

kukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond repute

we are in a very scary spot financially right now and i'm meeting with lawyer wednesday morning about filing for disability. no wiggle room for us right now.

Old 10-27-2014, 05:41 PM

the thing is, we'd be here at the end of each month in the same spot. Its not whether or not one person can donate so I don't think you should feel guilty or bad about it. Board fund raisers are okay here and there to cushion the reserves but we can't rely on that each month.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:42 PM
i'm just a weird girl
AKA: mia&seansmom

My Mood: Tired
HugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond repute

i agree...even if we squeaked out this month, the closer to christmas we get, the less people will have to give. i gave monthly for quite a while, but stopped recently because i alsmot never came here anymore. and when i do, there are just a few new posts it makes me sad because CDN was my home for a long time now and i really love it here.

Thank you to Mel and Mom and all the other admins and mods for making this such a wonderful little corner of the internet. You ladies have helped me through a lot and i've even gotten to meet a few of you in person CDN has definitely impacted my life for the better
Mia-8-
Dylan-4
Old 10-27-2014, 05:44 PM
When it comes to beavers is fresh or vintage better?

My Mood: Fine
k8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond repute

It's so sad, but I think it may be time too. The board seems to be very inactive lately, not a lot of posters or members around anymore.

Blue Room Creations
ETSY
Old 10-27-2014, 05:56 PM

well, if ya'll go somewhere else. lemme know!
other than ds, this is the only forum i've loved.
thanks to mel and mom and all the supporters along the way.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:12 PM
I could hold an entire Staples store under my boobs.

romanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Kelly. It's sad to think about though.
Twitter & Pinterest & Tumblr
Love beautiful nails but hate salon prices? Try Jamberry Nail Wraps! Contact me for a sample! http://clwilkinson.jamberry.com