ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Feeding

Notices

Old 03-26-2015, 01:42 PM
Mhm, mhm love me some cooter flavored candy

My Mood: Fine
EmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond repute

She has been breathing fine, just sounding a little stuffy for a few days with snot when she would sneeze. Last night she slept great and latched perfectly when she woke up, no partying, just nursed back to sleep. My plan was to see how she did last night and go in today if necessary but she ate so well all yesterday and overnight that I don't think we will.

Thank you all for you help and advice, it is so helpful to have things to look for as opposed to just crying in the middle of the night while your husband has the baby (who would eat from a bottle for him and sleep on him while screaming and not sleeping for you....)

Wifey to Carly and Kristen
Old 03-26-2015, 08:18 PM
Where's that title fairy?

Seun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond reputeSeun has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if maybe some of her teeth were moving and bothering her?

I also was going to mention that you should look for any lesions in her mouth if anyone who gets cold sores might have kissed her. It's very, very serious if a tiny infant gets a herpes infection, but if she's doing better, that's obviously not it.

Seun Designs Inc. is closed. Clearance Diaper Covers!