ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Feeding

Notices

Old 02-26-2015, 02:31 AM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

The vit D from our homeopath. The brand is The Doctor and The Nurse, but I couldn't find it online.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:47 PM
would be listed under "adult" section.

My Mood: Woot
GypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond repute

I would pump as long as I could then depending on age just nurse when I got home.

"If you won't be better tomorrow than you were today, then what do you need tomorrow for?" - Rebbe Nachman of Breslov

DS FB screenshot
Save
Old 03-01-2015, 06:17 PM
There I was. As a result
for a image search for 32h.

My Mood: Torn
Katherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond reputeKatherine has a reputation beyond repute

You're in exactly the situation I was in except I teach and summer break started right before dd turned 1. I pumped until summer started the switched to nursing on demand. She brushed through the summer, then both her demand and my supply tapered off when school started. By 16 months we were done. I was ready to be done. Had I wanted to continue I could have started up pumping again but it is truly horrible, or at least it was for me. I considered it great to have made it to a year given the circumstances, work, poor supply, etc, and felt anything after that was just a bonus.

Old 03-02-2015, 12:44 AM
streaking is a favorite pasttime of mine

My Mood: Nerdy
Punkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond reputePunkin has a reputation beyond repute

I never did Cow's milk. It never agreed with my kids. We did soy for my oldest before we knew how that wasn't really good for you. We used Rice for my third and now I would use Almond milk to wean to because its better for the brain development....but I bet you would get that from the coconut milk as well...though juat watch how sweet it is. My boys have a ridiculous amount of dental work they have to have now that started from the sugars in their milks. Even the natural sugars or theinimal added amounts was more than is typical and I did use it for overnights which the dentist said was a likely culprit...
Old 03-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleanorsMommy View Post
I currently take fenugreek and have since I went back to work, but it is not working. My supply is tanking.

Fenugreek alone never did much for me, but when I also took Blessed Thistle along with it I became much more productive. You might want to try them together and see if that combo would work for you as well.

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!