ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Feeding

Notices

Old 11-19-2014, 09:13 AM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluvtat2 View Post
His butt looks SO much better today! He is still a bit gassy, but isn't pooping all crazy like the other day and he is seeming much more content. I also stopped using disposable wipes and use cloth now. I think that helped the butt rash substantially along with the coconut oil and A&D mixture.
Yay. Yeah, cloth wipes are better for a rashy bottom. I usually put mine in for a good soak in the tub, too. Glad he's doing better.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 11-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Inactive Member

naturalmama8514 is an unknown quantity at this point

My pediatrician gave me a list of foods to avoid that could cause gas and tummy aches. I have also noticed that my little one gets a diaper rash if I eat citris or tart fruits. Hope this helps! =)
Old 11-30-2014, 09:19 PM
Inactive Member

naturalmama8514 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also use Grandma El's diaper rash cream and LOVE IT and it's cloth diaper safe! If your using prefolds try adding a fleece liner to help keep baby's bottom dry, this helped my little one out and as mentioned avoid disposable wipes whenever possible. =)