ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Babywearing Chat

Notices

Old 07-21-2014, 06:24 PM
would prefer to wrestle in jello!
AKA: bean's_mommy

My Mood: Tired
monkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond reputemonkeysohana has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great deal if they are authentic (not Ebay resale) Ergo carriers! Of the 2 choices you listed, I'd choose the mei tai too, stretchy wraps aren't comfortable for me after about 3 months (12-15 lbs) because they stretch out and have to be adjusted so fast. I LOVE them for newborns but not at all once baby is a bit bigger. If you can find a good ring sling, that's another great option. I can carry my nearly 6 year old in a RS, when I need to, and carry my little guy in one every day bc it's so easy to pop him in and out!