ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Babywearing Chat

Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 10:33 PM
she's a lizardperson

My Mood: Bookworm
Gigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beco Gemini question

I just got my Gemini today and there is one thing I can't figure out. I have the limited edition Ever carrier. There are buckles that hold the headrest in the upright position; when I look at other Beco Geminis I see d-rings and bungee style cords. That makes me think there is a new version which leads to my other question. The manual makes it look like the back straps are supposed to cross. I can't even figure out how that's possible on mine unless I just don't use this one buckle that's in between the two back straps.

Here's the manual- photo 1.6 is what I'm wondering about. It appears that they criss cross.

http://www.becobabycarrier.com/docs/...UAL_GEMINI.pdf

Here's the buckle that's confusing me. is that for back carry only, to go across my chest with no-crossed shoulder straps?

So for front carry, would I ignore that buckle, and then look at the buckles halfway down on each side- unbuckle those, criss cross straps, and re-buckle?

Or do I somehow have a version of the Gemini different from the manual and I do not have to criss cross straps across my back? I do see that the headrest is held up with straps and buckles, not cord and d-rings like other Geminis, so at least something is different.

I just want to make sure I'm doing this safely, and i have not heard back from Beco yet on proper use.

Forever grateful to CDN for all the times you all let me cry on your virtual shoulders
Old 10-10-2013, 01:11 AM
I think there was nipple twisting involved

My Mood: Inspired
jenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond repute

You don't have to cross straps, I do, and did with the Gemini, it is more comfortable, but when you where him on your back, you will need the chest clip. HTH!!!

Mommy to Destiny, Arielle, Noah, Aaron, Natalie, Lillian and our newest addition Juliette!