ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Babywearing Chat

Notices

Old 07-17-2015, 08:01 PM
CoOp Hostess
You have got to admit there aren't many things
that are better then penii and balls.

My Mood: Relaxed
WildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ergo 360?

Has anyone used one?

My sister just shared a pic of her 6mo son in one worn on the front, forward facing. It looks too wide between his legs, forcing his hips way out to the side.

I would love to hear some reassuring words from someone who has used one.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:09 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

I dislike that use of any carrier. I don't believe it's good for a baby's hips, but probably not dangerous
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:11 PM
CoOp Hostess

WildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I dislike that use of any carrier. I don't believe it's good for a baby's hips, but probably not dangerous
My kids are way too big to wear anymore (9 and 12 years). When they were little, I did wrap them forward facing in the front, but their legs were inside when very little, and there was not a ton of fabric between their legs when they got older. As soon as I saw the pic, I thought it looked wrong.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:18 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

in the grand scheme of mommy judging, I'm not sure that is a battle I'd pick, but vent away, you're not alone.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:27 PM
CoOp Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
in the grand scheme of mommy judging, I'm not sure that is a battle I'd pick, but vent away, you're not alone.
Thanks. I don't want be judgmental, but if it was dangerous, I would share some evidence, KWIM?

She is a first-time mom who pretty much follows all mainstream parenting practices. She is BFing and co-sleeping, but she recently texted me to ask about how to stop co-sleeping now. I basically told her that I have no clue, since my kids slept with us forever. She posts pics of her LO at the ped's office for his shots. I totally respect her right to do those things, but I am on the verge of unfollowing her on FB so I don't have to see it all the time.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:44 PM
"hot and tasty" sounds a little bit dirty to me.

My Mood: Fine
CommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond repute

The 360 is designed to be used forward facing, but I've never used it. Supposedly it cinches down somewhat to fit? I don't know.