ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Babywearing Chat

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 01:33 AM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

My Mood: Dead
NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

i was googling just last night on carries for one baby! i would love to see you do some videos of that!

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someoneís lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You donít have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 10-25-2010, 01:44 AM
I love Tuesdays and waffles, penguins, vulvas, lol cats.
AKA: PrincessConsuelaBananahammock

Zee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond repute

ohmahgaaaaaaawd!! you look AMAZING four months pp!!! and ohmahgaaaaaaaawd!!! i wish i knew how to use those kind of wraps!! they look sooooo cozy in there. TFS and PLEASE share away!

Old 10-25-2010, 02:03 AM
Banned

My Mood: Sunshine
Mom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond repute

That's great! Not gonna lie though, my favorite part was when you smoked the lamp.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:38 AM
Hang on to your prophylactics,
I shall return to spread the love soon

My Mood: Dramaqueen
Rocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond repute

You guuuuys!

That poor lamp. I moved it to film today's video. LMAO

Lady of the interwebs house to Rachel, Chasity and Gwen
Ringmaster and Custodial Service provider to:

The Hellion- 3.30.2008 and The twins, Boss Lady and Loki 6.19.2010
Watched over by our spirit baby, Evelyn 4/06

"If you can't fly, run.
If you canít run, walk.
If you canít walk, crawl.
But by all means keep moving.Ē
Dr. Martin Luther King

Want 10% off epic leggings or dresses?

Old 10-25-2010, 02:42 AM
Call me judgmental but some folks are just plain idiotic

My Mood: Balanced
karmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to 3 View Post
That's great! Not gonna lie though, my favorite part was when you smoked the lamp.
That made me laugh too...I was impressed with your poise, you just kept right on I'm too OCD, I'd have had to stop and start over.

I will say, though, that my dh is incredulous that a) you are both willing and able to strap on two babies and b) you are so smokin' hot 4mo pp. He hasn't quit talking about it all day.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:24 AM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubhreubel View Post
That looks so awesome!

I get hot just watching you though... That could be pregnancy hormones though lol.
I get hot when I see Jessi, too! see my title? That was in reference to a pic of her!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Inactive Member

DebinSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Queen View Post
You guys are so sweet. It's been requested I do tutes on single carries, anyone here second that request?

That would be wonderful