ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Saving the Planet

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Fine
eapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond reputeeapoosmama has a reputation beyond repute

I sell goat milk soap.

I have not used a regular commercial bar of soap in over 10 years. Nothing like REAL soap to compliment a real non processed lifestyle.

Glad you found what you need, enjoy all the soft skin!
MB/E-a-poo's(R), Pioneering the resurrection of Cloth Diapers in the Pittsburgh area since 2002! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5315476 and www.eapoos.com Mom to 3, soulmate to my heavenly husband!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:40 PM
the perfect oppurtunity for self titling,
and me without a witty comment in sight

My Mood: Cheeky
ChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond reputeChickenNoise has a reputation beyond repute

I'm partial to my own of course - I don't love soaping the ingredients she uses and of course have settled on the recipes I use through much trial and error and personal/tester preference.

So no offense, billsanders, but im still not going to listen to you on this matter

Liquid Castile & artisan bar soap,bath bombs, body butter, & Scentsy-compatible soy wax melts, lip balm...
CDN discount code: CDN112908

giveaway every 100 fans