ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Saving the Planet

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 09:59 PM
what the labradoodle?
AKA: GirlsPlayWoW2

Jenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond repute

I dented the Sigg less than I dented the KK but we had the KK longer. I just hammer the bottoms back in. Every time they're dropped they dent OUT.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:04 PM
used to put it all the way in

My Mood: Worried
melirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni View Post
Yay!! I will be excited to hear, our KK's are ridiculously dented on t he bottom. Zosia's all the sudden is like a weeble wobble and is rounded at the bottom. Not sure how that happened.
We have weeble wobble KKs too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
NICe I would totally love a co-op.

Danni, I use a hammer and fix ours when they get dented.
I'm going to have to try that!

Mama to (23), (16), (13), (11 & 9)

Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 01-20-2013, 10:22 PM
has a pet troll.

My Mood: Amused
rachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer29 View Post
These are on Groupon today.

Here
I've never done groupon before. But if i'm reading this right, they're only available for adult bottles, yea? Ineed these for the kiddo!

Miss Mabel Ruth Adaleine, the apple of my dang eyeballs. 10-25-10. And falling madly in love with Milo Jameson Rex 10-6-13.

And recently (finally) hitched to my babydaddy 3-31-14
Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 PM
coopcoordinator
I do the old lady way sometimes

My Mood: Sleepy
aufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond repute

I heard back from the rep. I posted the info here

http://clothdiapernation.com/vbforum...05#post2954905
Old 01-24-2013, 04:17 PM
When it comes to beavers is fresh or vintage better?

My Mood: Fine
k8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond repute

The bottles have landed! Here are my impressions:

The three bottles, 12oz, 16oz and 24oz

Inside has a white coating. Instead of threads, there are 3 knobs on the rim and you feel for a click when tightening the lid. The rim is nice and smooth if you want to drink straight from the bottle.

The 12oz kids bottle came with the sport cap. It has a squishy silicone? mouthpiece and a straw on the inside. You can use it with the straw for sucking, or take off the straw and tilt the bottle up to drink. DS loved the straw part, and the mouthpiece seems strong enough to withstand any chewing, but we'll have to see on that. I thought the 16oz would come with a sport cap too, but it didn't.

Sport cap closed:

Sport cap opened:

Bottle, sport cap, regular cap:

I ordered an extra sport cap for my bottle and it came with 3 extra straws:

So far they look great, they seem as sturdy as all of our other metal bottles and I like the caps. They seem easy to operate and although I generally don't like straw cups because of the cleaning, these will only be for water for us, so it's shouldn't be an issue. I like the big loops on the caps, makes them easy to carry, and I'll probably get some caribener clips to attach them to backpacks or bags.

And for those concerned about the durability of aluminum vs steel. Here is a pic of my KK and the worst one of my kids Sigg bottles (aluminum). DS's bottle is very beat up as you can see, but it only has one small little dent. Most of the damage is in the paint. My KK has 3 small dents, hard to see in the pic, and a few scratches in the paint. But I am more careful with mine than the kids. So I would say they probably hold up equally, if not better than the KKs, with the exception of the paint.

Blue Room Creations
ETSY
Old 01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
coopcoordinator
I do the old lady way sometimes

My Mood: Sleepy
aufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
Old 01-24-2013, 07:25 PM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that!!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh the decisions...Fresh Beaver, Wild Beaver, or Vintage Beaver?

My Mood: Breezy
kesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond reputekesmeya has a reputation beyond repute

Do the sport top lids leak at all?
Old 01-24-2013, 10:16 PM

k8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond reputek8secondo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesmeya View Post
Do the sport top lids leak at all?
When closed they don't appear to leak, but when open they do.

Blue Room Creations
ETSY
Old 01-30-2013, 02:46 PM
has a pet troll.

rachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond reputerachelmaria has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! I'm so glad I found this!! I was thinking to get the "Buggin" bottle, but after seeing that GIANT SPIDER, I am not!!

Miss Mabel Ruth Adaleine, the apple of my dang eyeballs. 10-25-10. And falling madly in love with Milo Jameson Rex 10-6-13.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmaria View Post
OMG! I'm so glad I found this!! I was thinking to get the "Buggin" bottle, but after seeing that GIANT SPIDER, I am not!!

Blue Room Creations
ETSY
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM
has a pet troll.

It's GIANT!! I'm all trying to be serious and read your review but my eyes just keeping wandering off into scaryland!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:58 PM
:boobs: and :bacon: are always win.
AKA: momma2Mimi07

My Mood: Cheeky
Lint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond reputeLint Licker has a reputation beyond repute

Doess anyone know what the white lining on the inside is??
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-06-2013, 02:35 PM
can pee in all kinds of directions

My Mood: Question
txranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lint Licker View Post
Doess anyone know what the white lining on the inside is??
Posted via Mobile Device
On their website it says this:

Liberty is the only metal water bottle thatís entirely made in the USA! 100% recycled aluminum with a BPA-free powder coating that ensures no chips, flakes, or toxins in your water. These stylish reusable bottles are lightweight and easy to clean, and we love the unique designs!

Old 03-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Better keep your beaver away
AKA: Mom24Babes

Location: Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
My Mood: Cheerful
BeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the inside of mine is hipped a little. I love it though.

Wifey to Maggie!

I'm a Mary Kay Consultant and Plexus Ambassador, too!