ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > General Chat

Notices

Old 06-26-2018, 02:08 PM
SuperMom!

My Mood: Breezy
ciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty's Loveys View Post
Indeed! We are very happy about the turnout but hubby said he knew I wouldn't be jobless for very long He was cheering me on
YAY for the new job and for a good hubby cheering you on
Old 06-28-2018, 01:47 AM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. It is physically very hard and I am hoping to speed up asap so that the one forming me can go to her night shift
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 06-30-2018, 01:32 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

pray for me, ya'll

I've survived week one of 6 kids being in my house and I'm about to face week two...
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:14 PM
SuperMom!

ciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
pray for me, ya'll

I've survived week one of 6 kids being in my house and I'm about to face week two...
Godspeed. Are you prepared with wine? lol
Old 07-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Last summer I bought the kids a pool. I haven't even put it up yet this year because we've had lots of days in the 70's but not much warmer and then we'll have 1 day close to 100 yesterday was that day. I was putting laundry out on the line, no breeze and the clothes were drying quickly. We ended up turning on one of our sprinkler sections that is under a large tree and all in the shade. It was nice to have the cool air it helped make. But dang it was a hot one. I'm not sure that we'll get the pool up this year.

Oh, and today looks like it's going to be coolish.
We're off to the mountains and a friend's property for camping this evening. It's not high enough to be much cooler but it's a lot of open area and as it's private property and not a camp ground the kids can do basically what ever they want.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:47 PM
CoOp Hostess

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

I can't drink wine!!!!!!! WHINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where do you live Sarah? We just went through a full week of 100 plus degree days
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Old 07-10-2018, 05:13 AM

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Montana.

We have been mid 99's the last few days. It was even hot in the mountains. Not that much higher and maybe 15 cooler. But at 8:30 in the morning we didn't need jackets.
It was nice to be away.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:44 PM
SuperMom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayhome View Post
Last summer I bought the kids a pool. I haven't even put it up yet this year because we've had lots of days in the 70's but not much warmer and then we'll have 1 day close to 100 yesterday was that day. I was putting laundry out on the line, no breeze and the clothes were drying quickly. We ended up turning on one of our sprinkler sections that is under a large tree and all in the shade. It was nice to have the cool air it helped make. But dang it was a hot one. I'm not sure that we'll get the pool up this year.

Oh, and today looks like it's going to be coolish.
We're off to the mountains and a friend's property for camping this evening. It's not high enough to be much cooler but it's a lot of open area and as it's private property and not a camp ground the kids can do basically what ever they want.
I got 2 little hard plastic kids pools this year. Figured the kids would split between the 2 and I could stick my feet in one. Nope- they kept trying to all hang out in the one I was in.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:06 AM
Call me judgmental but some folks are just plain idiotic

karmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciles View Post
I got 2 little hard plastic kids pools this year. Figured the kids would split between the 2 and I could stick my feet in one. Nope- they kept trying to all hang out in the one I was in.
My kids do that with food. I'm like, you all have the same.damn.dinner, get away from my plate!

I bi the bullet and signed up for an online dating thing. Met a guy tonight. He was nice, but oh my god the whole thing is just so awkward Don't know if I can keep at it.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:18 PM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing's cooler than what mom has.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwootten2 View Post
Nothing's cooler than what mom has.
With out a doubt. 2 year old doesn't eat her food gets down and comes and sits beside me. "Bite"
Old 07-14-2018, 03:10 AM
I always try just the tip
but I end up going all the way every time.

My Mood: Busy
Longfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about one of those little pools today too.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:30 PM
CoOp Hostess

I want a pool, but I'd never maintain it
Baby (5-1-18)

Old 07-16-2018, 01:19 AM

Little one for the summer drain it early fall when it gets cool call it good.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:43 AM
CoOp Hostess

I just discovered an awesome river entrance near our house! I'm totally taking the kids there OFTEN
Baby (5-1-18)