ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > First Stop > Announcements

Notices

Old 08-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Important Information for New Members

In our continuing efforts to protect our members we have made some changes to the things that new, low post count members are allowed to do. You must have at least 10 posts before you will be allowed to:

• Send and receive PM's
  • Have a Siggy
  • View the Memberlist
  • Use iTrader
  • Post in the Marketplace
  • Email other members
  • Start Polls
  • Use the Calendar
  • See Who's Online
  • Give rep, although you will be able to see rep that you receive.
  • Create or join Social Groups
  • Post Visitor Messages
This it not to make it more difficult for our new members. It is to make it harder for spammers and scammers to target our board. We invite all new members to post an Introductory thread and give us a chance to get to know you. You will find that we are an open, friendly board. We just have to take some precautions when you first join in order to keep it that way. After you have made your 10th post, these restrictions will be lifted within 10 minutes. Thanks for your understanding.

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!
Old 08-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Dreaming
mikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond reputemikoto127 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Sounds great!
Proud co-finder of the DIAB club
Old 08-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Owner/Administrator
Send me chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Send Mel some too. I like it when she's happy.

My Mood: Stressed
Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mel!!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:26 PM
I must admit that I too was lured by the cooter.

My Mood: Brooding
Queen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond repute

Pppfffttt. I thought it said 100.

Special place in my heart for you, (or a tiny pic of you) Canvas.

Interwed and P.T. to The Hot Rosegin

Old 08-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Owner/Administrator

Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of pain View Post
Pppfffttt. I thought it said 100.

Could you imagine.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:18 PM
I must admit that I too was lured by the cooter.

My Mood: Brooding
Queen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond reputeQueen of pain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom View Post

Could you imagine.

I know! I was like, 100 post just to pm someone! That sucks.

Special place in my heart for you, (or a tiny pic of you) Canvas.

Interwed and P.T. to The Hot Rosegin

Old 08-23-2009, 09:38 PM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Good news Mel!!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Fine
Murmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond reputeMurmer has a reputation beyond repute

That is good...it doesn't take that long to get to 10 posts if you are even slightly interested in this board (and for most of us it doesn't take long to get to over a 100 because well this board is addicting)

Remember that other perspectives and opinions don't have to be proven wrong to make your own right.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Cool
OhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond reputeOhMom has a reputation beyond repute

Cool beans!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Inactive Member
AKA: madebymommy

Deadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadbeat Daddy has a reputation beyond repute

good idea
Old 08-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Put your hands on your TITS!

My Mood: In Love
Manda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond reputeManda00 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent.

Eversave * Plum District * Groupon *Jasmere
* The Mini Social

Always shop and get cash back with
ShopAtHome * Ebates * Mr. Rebates
Earn Daily with Searches and Surveys
Swagbucks * Zoombucks * Opinion Outpost

The Screaming Penny
Manda. Lovin' DH and my boys (7/06 and 1/09)

Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Cold
RavenOnyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Woot woot!

Er... I've tried to find the memberlist and never can. *hides* I promise I'm not a spammer! :P

www.aspiegrrl.com

Old 08-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Owner/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOnyx View Post
Woot woot!

Er... I've tried to find the memberlist and never can. *hides* I promise I'm not a spammer! :P
Click up top where it says community, there's a drop down list, it's there.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOnyx View Post
Woot woot!

Go to the Community link at the top of the page and click on the little arrow and you'll find it there. I would say, that if you spammed us, we might have to spam you, but I'd have to fight it there too, so I won't say that. Good thing I KNOW you're not a spammer, huh?

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!
Old 08-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Where's that title fairy?
AKA: Rmewife

My Mood: Angelic
*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute*~*Amanda*~* has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys!