ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Marketplace > Pocket Dipes FSOT

Notices

Old 09-29-2014, 01:31 AM
sure does know how to show her meat off!
AKA: tyleratsgirl

My Mood: Happy
myluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 8 OS girly Fuzzibunz

I bought a lot of OS FB off CL and she had some boy and girl prints/colors. I only want to keep/try to use the boyish ones. I am not familiar enough with cloth diaper condition to really say what they are in. The PUL is not in the best shape (one of the purple with flowers even has a big hole, pic included). The light pink ones have some visible light yellow stains that someone may be able to get out, but IDK because I don't have any experience with staining yet. Not looking to make much at all off of them, but just wondering if anyone is interested. I have MF inserts that I can include for each one if needed/wanted. The pics are pretty bad and I can try to get better ones if needed...my phone doesn't have the best camera and I can't seem to find my Nikon battery charger.

Old 09-29-2014, 11:20 AM

myluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond reputemyluvtat2 has a reputation beyond repute

FFS??

Old 09-29-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

I might be tempted if they were FFS...

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 09-29-2014, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Isme~ View Post
I might be tempted if they were FFS...

I have come to terms with that being what I will do. I really did get a good deal even though the dipes aren't in awesome shape. I am pretty sure they can still be used in some way (both the ones I FFS and the ones I keep) and I also got 30 inserts which I needed, and a humongous BEAUTIFUL purple wet bag that I am in love with. Did you want me to include some MF inserts with each diaper? Just LMK.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:03 AM
the laundry basket is CRACKING me up!

My Mood: Artistic
abmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond repute

If she decides not to take them, I'd like them. My MIL "fixed" the elastic in our diapers for the new baby (new....she's now 1!!!), and they leak like crazy. They DRIVE me crazy! So I'm eager to try other diapers whose elastic isn't "fixed" to leak.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:40 AM
I would give it more if I could figure out how to do it

My Mood: Sluggish
okmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Heather I have some diapers If your interested. I'll look through them tomorrow and let you know what I have. I was just about to list them within the next couple of days.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:57 AM
I'm a back hooker.

~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

If Heather needs the diapers, you can pass them on to her. Our bonus baby left a week ago, so I don't actually have a butt to put them on. I was just going to try them with my friend's baby girl. CDN babies get first dibs, though.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 09-30-2014, 05:38 PM

abmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond reputeabmama has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Isme!!

To be fair, I"m not "in need". I have some that work, but the majority leak. If someone needs them more, I totally understand.

However, I would love them!

Old 10-01-2014, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmama View Post
Thanks, Isme!!

To be fair, I"m not "in need". I have some that work, but the majority leak. If someone needs them more, I totally understand.

I'm going to the PO tomorrow. Not sure if they will all fit into a medium FRB or if I will need to use a large. I can go ahead and ship them and then let you know if you want? I'm going to feel bad though if these leak too lol
~~~~~~~
Oh and I have not cleaned them, but they do not stink.

Last edited by myluvtat2; 10-01-2014 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 10-01-2014, 04:37 AM
I'm a back hooker.

Quote:
Thanks, Isme!!

Leaky diapers are no fun, and I would say that qualifies as a need. I hope they work for you.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 10-01-2014, 06:26 PM

Ok...not going to the PO today. I will go tomorrow instead. Too much stuff to do around this house!

Old 10-02-2014, 09:33 PM

Katie, I appreciate it! Just tell me how much and where to send it.

And ours leak mostly because my MIL used the wrong thread and/or left holes and such. It's the way she "fixed" them. The elastic in those looks good.
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluvtat2 View Post
I'm going to the PO tomorrow. Not sure if they will all fit into a medium FRB or if I will need to use a large. I can go ahead and ship them and then let you know if you want? I'm going to feel bad though if these leak too lol
~~~~~~~
Oh and I have not cleaned them, but they do not stink.
I can sun them and I always wash before I use, so no worries there.

Thanks again!

Last edited by abmama; 10-02-2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 10-02-2014, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Katie, I appreciate it! Just tell me how much and where to send it.

And ours leak mostly because my MIL used the wrong thread and/or left holes and such. It's the way she "fixed" them. The elastic in those looks good.
~~~~~~~

I can sun them and I always wash before I use, so no worries there.

Thanks again!

Ok! I will let you know how much when I get them to fit into a box lol Did you want me to add an insert for each one too? Or just the diapers?

Old 10-03-2014, 12:30 AM

just the diapers is fine, thank you. They should fit more easily that way and i have lots of prefolds (and inserts for leaky diapers!).