ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Heard it?

Notices

Old 09-08-2013, 08:16 PM
I wear a bra to keep them pointed forward.

My Mood: Dead
TheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Squeee! My kids has GREAT taste!

Since moving from Minneapolis, we've been relying on our internet radio in the kitchen a lot to listen to our favorite station from MN (The Current, the indie MPR station).

A Gogol Bordello song comes on and Eli's all like, "Hey! I like this song! I've heard this before. It's super cool!"

He replaced his former favorite song (Daft Punk is Playing at My House by LCD Soundsystem) with It's the Way You Build Your Ship by Gogol Bordello!

Adlai's most requested song is Amsterdam by Peter Bjorn and John although lately she's been asking me to play Please Don't Take The Baby to the Liquor Store by Reverend Horton Heat... Ooops on that one. It's really embarrassing to have her belt it out in the beer aisle of the grocery store (she thinks that aisle is the liquor store b/c alcohol wasn't offered in grocery stores in MPLS)...

WAHM of The Eli Monster-swell things for swell babies
Old 09-09-2013, 01:44 AM
yay for sore boobs!

My Mood: Chatty
symphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond repute

Better than my 5yo singing the lyrics to Thrift Shop or Call me Maybe.

I wish we had better radio stations up here. I listen to Current sometimes at work( I have the MPR app on my Ipod), but not at home. 11 yo does like the alt/indie love songs channel at bedtime though. It's super mellow so it helps him wind down.

I apologize in advance for any grammar errors, stupid Ipod!