ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Old 11-05-2013, 02:17 AM
peeing while standing up is easy

My Mood: Fine
Nikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond reputeNikilata has a reputation beyond repute

BTW I feel rather bad for this kid. She was 16 when her parents sold her from the looks of things. No 16 yo girl wants to get married to a 51 yo man.
Its 3 years later and shes probably quite a bit more messed up now than she was then.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:03 AM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

My Mood: Balanced
aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

Who exactly is she?!?

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 11-05-2013, 09:51 AM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Courtney Stodden.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:10 AM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikilata View Post
BTW I feel rather bad for this kid. She was 16 when her parents sold her from the looks of things. No 16 yo girl wants to get married to a 51 yo man.
Its 3 years later and shes probably quite a bit more messed up now than she was then.
While I am not a fan of the way she acts or her "music", I did feel for her that her parents seemed to teach her that her value was in her looks and seemed perfectly okay with her marrying, etc. What she values in herself won't last forever and she doesn't get that she's more of a trainwreck to people than what she thinks she is. I think she was okay with marrying b/c it brought her to our attention- all of a sudden, people knew who she was and she's happy with attention and spotlight. I imagine she'll have a very rough time in 20 years or so.
~~~~~~~
Just for fun, here's her "music" video *snarf*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqyov0
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).

Last edited by Shopaholic; 11-05-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 11-05-2013, 11:18 AM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

technology has helped her voice here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnpjWHukys
~~~~~~~
I think if she stops posing and trying to put her face into sexy poses she would be very pretty. She just seems to have this wrong idea of how the worlds needs to see her.
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).

Last edited by Shopaholic; 11-05-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 11-08-2013, 05:47 PM
a little too excited

My Mood: Dreaming
Mymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMymy Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Is it bad I have no idea who either of them are?
Old 12-16-2013, 01:26 AM
of questionable moral fiber

JennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond reputeJennyHadAVision has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mymy Mama View Post
Is it bad I have no idea who either of them are?
No. Even after reading the hot mess that is her wikipedia page I cannot figure out why we would give a crap. They say she's a tv personality but then cite shows she's been in that require already being famous. I've never heard of any of her songs and had never heard her name or anything about her or her marriage before now. He has had bit parts in lots of stuff but none I remember, even though I know I saw those shows or movies.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:48 AM
kind of stinky

BeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of either one of them.