ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Busy
MommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond reputeMommaKitty has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the end of hs when Titanic and Man in the iron mask came out, but I thought he was hot then and hot now.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:55 AM
I have a blue nipple
AKA: Nikkis_little_ladies

Picklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond reputePicklesnapper has a reputation beyond repute

I seen an article with photos of JB spitting down from his balcony onto his fans. I don't know if it's fact or fiction but I think the little boy is a twerp and I've been working really hard on teaching my girls that they don't need to idolize anyone who is in the type of social light that JB is in.

They need to work on idolizing ( for lack of better word here) someone who is respectful, intelligent, kind hearted and such...

I say JB and Miley both need to be ashamed of themselves and learn how to function properly in the public eye, especially when they KNOW they're been idolized by millions and millions of children, tweens and teens. But this is just example of the long history of young stars who show their asses once they're of age and exactly why I'm working to teach my kids that there is no reason to idolize people like this.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:27 AM
used to put it all the way in

My Mood: Worried
melirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
I swear he gets better looking with age.
Yes, he does! I was never really into him when he was younger and looking all little boyish cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear View Post
See, I was too! But he was too pretty then.
Exactly!

Mama to (23), (16), (13), (11 & 9)

Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 08-11-2013, 04:49 AM
would be listed under "adult" section.

My Mood: Woot
GypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond reputeGypsyMama2MEA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklesnapper View Post
I seen an article with photos of JB spitting down from his balcony onto his fans. I don't know if it's fact or fiction but I think the little boy is a twerp and I've been working really hard on teaching my girls that they don't need to idolize anyone who is in the type of social light that JB is in.

They need to work on idolizing ( for lack of better word here) someone who is respectful, intelligent, kind hearted and such...

I say JB and Miley both need to be ashamed of themselves and learn how to function properly in the public eye, especially when they KNOW they're been idolized by millions and millions of children, tweens and teens. But this is just example of the long history of young stars who show their asses once they're of age and exactly why I'm working to teach my kids that there is no reason to idolize people like this.
I saw that picture too. He's a douche bag and the former child stars don't care that kids idolize them. I even think that's part of the reason they do this crap is to show that they aren't for kids anymore.

"If you won't be better tomorrow than you were today, then what do you need tomorrow for?" - Rebbe Nachman of Breslov

DS FB screenshot
Save