ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Marketplace > Childrens > Boys

Notices

Old 08-04-2014, 03:12 PM
CoOp Hostess
I was powerful when I was asleep

My Mood: Tired
Alexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please move thread to closed - I am going to repost in a more organized way :)

I have a few bins of clothing that needs new homes - I just listed it in size lots on our local CL but would be happy to post here if people are looking for things. I have a full bin each of 3T and 4T and a decent pile of 18 month and 2T. These are from my home and my friend's home and we would love to clear them out. I have a big picture of the full lot of each size but could get individual pics if someone is looking for particular things.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Yup, I put every pound back on... and then some Starting over from scratch.....

Last edited by Alexandzoesmom; 08-15-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:16 PM
I always try just the tip
but I end up going all the way every time.

My Mood: Busy
Longfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond reputeLongfarmer has a reputation beyond repute

My stockpile of 2T is pretty limited but I also have requirements like I'm in Canada, kid can only wear cotton, etc.....
Old 08-04-2014, 03:22 PM
I love Tuesdays and waffles, penguins, vulvas, lol cats.
AKA: PrincessConsuelaBananahammock

Zee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond repute

18m you say!

Old 08-04-2014, 03:34 PM
"hot and tasty" sounds a little bit dirty to me.

My Mood: Fine
CommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond repute

3T and 4T!!

Old 08-04-2014, 04:01 PM
CoOp Hostess

Alexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandzoesmom has a reputation beyond repute

OK, you ladies are going to make me work

Here are the CL pics to start:

4t lot: 1 pair navy snow pants, 2 fall weight jackets (one fleece lined denim, one navy twill), 2 pairs of fleece footed PJs, 4 pairs of cotton two piece PJs, 10 long sleeved t shirts, 7 long sleeved thermal weave shirts, 6 short sleeved t shirts, 3 sweaters (1 new with tags from Osh Kosh) (striped one in picture is taken), 1 fleece hoodie, 1 plaid button down shirt, 5 pairs of warm ups/fleece pants, 1 pair jeans, 1 pair tan corduroys, and two pairs of shorts. I have since found 2 more pairs of shorts. I am asking $35 for the lot on CL - I am willing to separate some items out to sell on here but would love to sell in large lots. As it is, this lot almost fills a standard sized storage bin.

3T lot is gone!

2T lot - 2 winter one piece rompers (one fleece, one cotton rugby striped), 2 pairs of pull on pants (both 100% cotton), 2 pairs of corduroys (both 100% cotton), 1 3 piece Heartstrgins outfit (could not find fiber content), 2 sweatshirts (one fleece, one cotton), 2 fleece jackets, 3 sweaters (2 all cotton, one cotton/wool blend), 1 pair tan cargo pants (all cotton), 2 pairs shorts, 2 shorts/tshirt sets, 6 short sleeved tshirts, 5 long sleeved t shirts, 1 polo shirt.

18 months - 4 long sleeved shirts, 3 pairs warm up pants, 1 summer romper (short sleeved, shorts bottom), 1 Arizona fleece jacket, 1 Gymboree "hot Stuff" hoodie, and a winter coat that has seen better days. Would love for this to go as a lot - maybe $10 plus shipping?

Oh, and I am happy to ship to Canada

Last edited by Alexandzoesmom; 08-06-2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: updated w picture and lists - I am happy to ship to Canada :)
Old 08-04-2014, 07:30 PM

CommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond reputeCommieVegan has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, I love those stripey half-zip sweaters in both 3T and 4T. I hate to be a pain, but would you also mind taking pics of the 3T long sleeve tees (probably only those that don't have writing on them? if you have some that are just stripey, solid, or some graphics are probably fine, or whatever?), the 3T cargo pants, and the 3T long sleeve button up shirt? Is that asking too much?

Old 08-04-2014, 07:39 PM
CoOp Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommieVegan View Post
Oooh, I love those stripey half-zip sweaters in both 3T and 4T. I hate to be a pain, but would you also mind taking pics of the 3T long sleeve tees (probably only those that don't have writing on them? if you have some that are just stripey, solid, or some graphics are probably fine, or whatever?), the 3T cargo pants, and the 3T long sleeve button up shirt? Is that asking too much?
I can do that - just might not be today or early tomorrow. I'll PM you when the pics are up

Old 08-04-2014, 08:03 PM
CoOp Hostess

OK, here are the pics

The red tshirt says "Carhartt" on one sleeve and very small near the neck on the back - there is no other graphic. The orange osh kosh one is a bit faded - I would throw that in FFS with anything else

Old 08-04-2014, 08:26 PM

I will take all the LS tees except the Carhartt and the airplane shirts. I definitely want the two stripey sweaters! Do the cargo pants have an adjustable waist? My boy-o is super skinny.

Old 08-04-2014, 08:36 PM
CoOp Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommieVegan View Post
I will take all the LS tees except the Carhartt and the airplane shirts. I definitely want the two stripey sweaters! Do the cargo pants have an adjustable waist? My boy-o is super skinny.
Those pants don't have an adjustable waist but are elastic in the back. My boys are super thin too and they wore these with no problem.

Did you want the blue button down as well?

Old 08-04-2014, 08:48 PM

Ok, if they fit your skinny boys, they should work on mine. I will take them!

I don't need the button up--we have a couple of blue ones already.

What is my total? Do you want my zip?

Old 08-04-2014, 09:20 PM
i'm just a weird girl
AKA: mia&seansmom

HugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond reputeHugnKiss has a reputation beyond repute

I'm interested in what you have left of the 3 ts
Mia-8-
Dylan-4
Old 08-04-2014, 10:03 PM
CoOp Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugnKiss View Post
I'm interested in what you have left of the 3 ts
Catherine took 7 l/s shirts, the striped sweater, and the cargo pants. Do you want the rest as a lot or pics of what is left?

Old 08-05-2014, 02:03 AM
I love q-tips it's unnatural!

My Mood: Energetic
jujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond reputejujusmommy has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any 3T pjs?
Old 08-05-2014, 02:12 AM
CoOp Hostess

All the 3T stuff is currently pending - seems to be a popular size right now