ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Special Needs

Notices

Old 05-22-2014, 09:39 PM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Victory dance!~

Earlier this year E had her annual review at birth-3 (early intervention through the state). At the review was the head of our district's special ed program. She, in the same breath, said the E wouldn't qualify for services strictly because of sensory issues and she couldn't recommend an evaluation because she is doing so well in play group (even though her therapists suggested an eval at that point), and that she couldn't recommend an eval based on what she's doing in the program.
So...can't have her evaluated based on therapists recommendation but CAN deny her because she's doing so well in playgroup. Yeah.
I called bull~POOP~. The therapists called bull~POOP~. The principal of our home school called bull~POOP~. I got so mad I started a special needs PTA for our district to help advocate in the district.

Long story short I got a call back saying it had "Come to her attention that I wasn't happy about the meeting". She was totally a snotty witch about it.

So FF some. She does indeed get an evaluation. As we approach evaluation, her therapists start to drop hints that they don't think she will qualify, that she has made so much progress, and imply not-so-subtly that part of the problem is in my head.

Guess who got a call yesterday from the school psych. Guess who DID INDEED QUALIFY for ECE and is having an IEP meeting on June 2nd.

I really wanna call them all and say BOOYAH SUCKAS I KNOW MY KID!

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 05-22-2014, 10:18 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you for sticking up for your kid!
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 05-22-2014, 10:33 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 05-22-2014, 11:27 PM
My hootie-hoo is on hiatus until further notice
AKA: abellvalerie

My Mood: Happy
ChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond reputeChefWife7 has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome
Old 05-23-2014, 05:23 AM
I didn't think there were any of your kind out there anymore.

My Mood: Sleepy
Casey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-23-2014, 05:48 PM
it'll bite you in your ass.
And I only like that in the bedroom!

My Mood: Busy
AmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond reputeAmyMarie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so jealous. I'm still in the battling stage of everything. WHY do they have to make an already stressful situation more stressful?!

I'm glad you pushed to get her the help she needed!

V-12.5
A-11
G-8
J-7
E-5

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Old 05-23-2014, 09:42 PM
very interested in penises

My Mood: Sick
NewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do they make things so difficult?