ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Regionally Speaking > USA > Central US

Notices

Old 10-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Administrator

My Mood: Sleepy
Shaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oklahoma

I know there are a few of us!
My daddy passed away 5/6/13. Almost a year now.
I am usually reading, knitting or plotting which to do next if i'm not herding my wild bunch.
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
I was catch up reading a blog the other day and this stuck with me. When your having a bad/mad mom kinda day.
"Just remember, you're all she/he has in the world…"
http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/20...at-target.html
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
I'll sexually joke with you all day long.
AKA: emz

My Mood: Inpain
snookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond repute

woot! Oklahoma City area here! Midwest City to be exact!
Why should it be flat?
It curves with the memory of the womb.
These breasts fed two babies
Why should they be pert?
They swell with the memory of milk.

These hips carried two children
Why should they be slim?
They are full with the memory of life.
My bones are secret under flesh
My skin plump and white and fine
Mine is the face of Botticelli
Mine is the water of the Nile
Mine is the shape of things forbidden
Daughter of Gaia, grown beautiful and wild.
~Lorri Barrier

E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families
Old 10-13-2009, 08:35 PM
I've been here a while and all I have is this lousy title.

My Mood: Buzzed
remedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond repute

saying hi from Tishomingo ok, just joined love this place*

MOM of twins jake 4Julie 4,
Remie 16 months , , craft making . T- Ball MoM
Old 10-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Shaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond reputeShaineinok has a reputation beyond repute

It occurred to me that I should put where I am at here.

Claremore/Tulsa area for us!
I am usually reading, knitting or plotting which to do next if i'm not herding my wild bunch.
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
I was catch up reading a blog the other day and this stuck with me. When your having a bad/mad mom kinda day.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:41 PM
my wardrobe is made up of very colorful thongs.
AKA: Violet1983

My Mood: Bored
Purple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond repute

emz you are 5.5 hours from me.

shaine. you're 4 hours.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet1983 View Post
emz you are 5.5 hours from me.

shaine. you're 4 hours.

Where are you? We visit MO half a dozen times a year.
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 10-13-2009, 08:48 PM
I'll sexually joke with you all day long.
AKA: emz

My Mood: Inpain
snookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond reputesnookemz has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but I go through Missouri at least twice a year to visit family in IL - or at least I did before my back surgeries and I'm sure I will again once I'm healed enough! and when I do, we're at least going to lunch!
Why should it be flat?
It curves with the memory of the womb.
These breasts fed two babies
Why should they be pert?
They swell with the memory of milk.

These hips carried two children
Why should they be slim?
They are full with the memory of life.
My bones are secret under flesh
My skin plump and white and fine
Mine is the face of Botticelli
Mine is the water of the Nile
Mine is the shape of things forbidden
Daughter of Gaia, grown beautiful and wild.
~Lorri Barrier

E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families
Old 10-13-2009, 08:50 PM

Purple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond reputePurple has a reputation beyond repute

im in Saint Robert, RIGHT along I-44. Like 2 miles from the exit

Old 10-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
im in Saint Robert, RIGHT along I-44. Like 2 miles from the exit
Where does that relate as far as Springfield or Joplin? Dh is from MO not I so I am a little dumb on where everything is...
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 PM

springfield is about 80 miles away? Im east of springfield.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
springfield is about 80 miles away? Im east of springfield.
Okay Thanks! We don't usually go that far. Usually Springfield and Branson though. Its so much fun. Do you all ever go?
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 10-13-2009, 09:07 PM

we go to springfield on occasion, for clothes.. since thats the closest mall to us

Old 10-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
we go to springfield on occasion, for clothes.. since thats the closest mall to us
Eeep! That's got to drive you nuts. I say that we don't live super close to one either, its I think 50min or so from us.
Ravelry
Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 10-13-2009, 09:39 PM
I've been here a while and all I have is this lousy title.

My Mood: Buzzed
remedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond reputeremedy has a reputation beyond repute

anyone in texoma area

MOM of twins jake 4Julie 4,
Remie 16 months , , craft making . T- Ball MoM
Old 10-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I would give it more if I could figure out how to do it

My Mood: Sluggish
okmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond reputeokmommy06 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for local chat places...I can't wait to see who all is around here. Don't I know you Emz from somewhere? hehe. OKC area here...i'd be exact but I'd prefer not to.